for Death's Herald

1/26/2005 c5 9Rubbertusks
Aw, man, where did the world come to? Vampires are more sympathetic than a simple bartender?

It was a good chapter though. We got to know Alston ^^ And I like him, at least for now.

I keep wondering where this story is going o.o;; Poor boy...
1/21/2005 c4 Rubbertusks
And so be it! *Cackles*

Tiny typo at the end. Were should be where.

Hah! Alston can't possibly be half as sexy as Raven. I mean, for a dead guy, he's err... well, sexy. And I'm -not- in fact, a necrophile. x_X;

I can't wait for the next update, obviously. *Bounces and waves flag*
1/16/2005 c3 5Shadows Fury
*Grins* and here I thought it couldn't get any better than the first two chapters.

Well... I was wrong.

The other two chapters were amazing and this one was really good. Remy and Raven's 'relationship' (if you'd call it that) is very distracting. But you won't see me complaining.

I'm kind of sad that Raven changed his hair from silver to black. But i'm still sure he's sexy.

...for a vampire that is.

Dammit...no more chapters to read.

Hm...UPDATE NOW...please.
1/16/2005 c3 9Rubbertusks
Woah. Wow. Want... more.

Victoria? Is this Alton's former lover reincarnated or something? Wait, no, sorry. I come to conclusions too quickly.

The only fault I can find is a very minor one. You had 'You're' instead of 'Your' on two places.

Please... more.
1/14/2005 c2 Rubbertusks
Oh -life-. This is much too good not to be addictive.

In the upbeat bits, it's like my heart is trying to do flip-flops. It's -very- distracting. But very good too.

*Demands another update*
1/13/2005 c2 Staris
amen to that! excelent chapter! please please please update soon! ^.^
1/13/2005 c1 Staris
I really enjoyed reading that! great start! please update son kk? ^.^ umm only suggestion is longer chapters i guess lol but i seriously wouldn't change anything other than that! it was a nice start, please update soon!
1/12/2005 c1 5Shadows Fury
...*Grins* i'm at a loss for words. I thought this was great. You caught my complete attention from the start and I was disappointed when it was finnished. The chracters are described really well. There was so much detail about Remy's life and I could relate with his past in a way. Ido hope you decide to write more. About suggestions for where you could go with this... it's really up to you. If I do get any ideas i'll be sure to let you know. Anyways, I really, really hope you decide to continue this PRETTY PLEASE... Keep on writing.
1/12/2005 c1 9Rubbertusks
Oh my, very, -very- sexy.

Raven turns Remy into a vampire and tries to teach him the game? They start a huge love-hate relationship?

I don't care, as long as it's as good as this chapter. So very, very sexy... *Coughs* For a guy who's alike to a corpse, that is.
24 « Prev Page 1 2