for Dreamscapes: Winith

1/12/2005 c4 6Medieval-Rogue
I LIKE it! Lol...The story is unfolding to more than it's summary implemented-always good! I like the entire idea for this story, it is really unique and catching. The details are great, and the characters are intriging-Keep it up and update soon! ~Cheers!~

P.S. If you'd like to check out my work, i'd suggest either my story called "The Three Powers," a fantasy story that's 7 chapters long, about a Vampire/demon army and the woman who must stop it-the summary, a better one, is attatched to the link. Or, my newer one, which is only a prelude, though i'm writing the first chapter to, is story about Atlantis. It's kind of my own little creation from thoughts about a blended world, so yeah...
1/12/2005 c1 Medieval-Rogue
Wow! I think the idea for this story is really creative, its a very good concept. I'm assuming (going to keep reading to find out) that Meranda's gift is getting Deja Vu-and that was a really interesting thing to put in here.

Other than a few spelling or grammer spots, i think this story is great. Right-well i'll just keep reading!

~Cheers!~