for The Sailor and his Lighthouse

4/25/2005 c1 67PaulAsaran
Another piece to amaze, I dare to believe that you have wonderful talent. Imaginative, thought-provoking, and genuinly original. I loved every moment of it! 'Tis only the second poem of yours I have read, and it has already earned you a position on my favorites list.
1/19/2005 c1 53Lady Saleci Loramma
As a sailor and by living near the coast I definatly understand how important lighthouses are other than being very beautiful. I really liked the lines about the sailor questioning his soberness, it made me smile. Good luck writing in 2005. -Sal
1/13/2005 c1 32The Blind Guardian
This is a very good first poem for 2005! I think this is one of your best in fact. You have a very intresting and active immagination. It is an intresting comparison. You are very observant. Keep it going.

Remy
1/13/2005 c1 38BranwenEithne
Merry Meet,This poem is very original and I've never read anything quite like it. I think we all wish for a companion to help us through the dark. The flow is a tad off at a few points but that might just be me...Overall I'd have to label it as awesome.Merry Part!
1/13/2005 c1 47Anjeni Windsinger
Entrancing ^_^ I loved the story you told. Great choice of words, and great descriptions! Excellent work.