for Wolves

1/6/2007 c1 1Scarlet Dragoness
I love this!

You're not the only one who loves wolves! My room is decorated with them. lol. This was a wonderful work and I hope to read more
6/18/2005 c1 52godsandstars
The haiku is nice, but you're missing a beat in the last stanza...there should be five, but there is only four.
3/28/2005 c1 23Krystal Watters
nice haikus are dificult..

btw...i updated^^
3/21/2005 c1 1SomeCowgirl
I can picture it. Not to much imagery, but it's still nice.
3/21/2005 c1 7Tumarbar Arranoilis
Really great, though I am not quite used to haikus, but this is great for a wolfish one. ^w^

Hmn, I think you've just inspired me to write a few as well...

Oh, and thank you very muuch for the review back then, I really appreciate it!
3/12/2005 c1 Meli-dear
great haiku! Loved it, it really shows that wolfy-feeling ^_^

Yes, I adore wolves, and this are just three absolutely wonderful lines!
2/27/2005 c1 Alice Potato
ooh, this is a cool poem. It's a haiku (the only form of poetry I can stand) and about wolves, my *favorite* animals! ^_^And I'm so glad I've found another wolf-obsesser! *grins* Yay, wolves!~*Namarie*~
2/15/2005 c1 16RuathaWehrling
Hello! Thanks for your review.There's never much to say about a haiku, but this is very nice. I like the phrase "lunar song". :)Thanks! -Ruatha
2/12/2005 c1 33aeolyn
Awesome! I absolutely love wolves ^_^ and this paints such a vivid picture, especially the line "listen to our lunar song." Loved it.
2/8/2005 c1 kayttea
this is good. it's amazing how those three little lines can put such imagry into your mind.

-kashe

p.s- sorry for anny and all typos in my reviews! i type to fast, lol.
2/6/2005 c1 12Arrow's Flight
I have an obsession with wolves too! But I haven't written poems about them. . . yet.

Thank yous o much for taking your time to review.
2/6/2005 c1 3The True Dreamer
Hello! EL-HANAN here! Wolfs happend to be my favorite animal and I loved they way you described them in your poem! Very nicely done! And thank you for reviewing my story, hope that you'll keep reading! LATER!
2/5/2005 c1 22Loki Mischeif-Maker
Poem with the title of one of my fave animals - how could I NOT check it out? Lovely; definitely captures a positive aspect of wolves in a few words. Very nicely done.

PS Thanks for reviewing Theif's Honor!

Cheers!
1/29/2005 c1 12Stormie Greye
Really nice! I love wolves as well. Such awesome creatures. ^.^ I really enjoyed reading this.
1/26/2005 c1 1o0oAnnie
Great wolf haiku! I love wolves as well so this poem caught my attention...I like the idea of a "lunar song" cool...keep writing!
20 Page 1 2 Next »