for Kai The Travellers Story

9/21/2005 c10 5Leighton Carrington
What a cliffhangar! I need to learn from you! At first, I wasn't thinking too much of the Fletcher brothers, but they seem to have lots of character. I could see me getting to like those guys...at least Ivor Anyways, Good job and I hope the story continues as soon as you get the chance. Oh...and Ashen is cool. I like him. I wish I had such a cool horse..
7/25/2005 c1 Nerikla
You have way more reviews than me...I'm real jealous... :'( Oh well, love you anyway
7/21/2005 c9 Leighton Carrington
Hey, chapter 9 wasn't too shabby. That thing with Talin came out of nowhere, I actually thought he was kind of cool...at first. Anyways, the dagger of life is extremely COOL. I never expected anything like that, definetly a nice surprise. can't wait for chapter 10. Oh, and will he see Serenity again? Cause...she's really cool, It would be neat to see their relationship go further, but don't rush it.
6/12/2005 c8 Leighton Carrington
WOW! I hate Talin! I hope he dies! That chapter really peaks the interest bar! I spotted a few typos but nothing too bad. I hope you keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter.
6/5/2005 c7 Leighton Carrington
In three chapters the story has made a complete turn around. Everything is better from the detail to the quality of writing and especially the plot. You should take pride in the fact that this is one of the best original stories I have read on fiction press and I KNOW it is only going to get better. Great job.
3/6/2005 c4 Leighton Carrington
Chapter 4 was a great improvement. I love the way you portray the personalities of Serenity and Gerald. They are both very interesting. A peak in the story is the discovery of the world Kai lives in. It's interesting to learn new things about the towns and the laws, cultures, ect. that they have.

On the negative side, puncuation could use some more attention.

Overall though, it's a great story, I hope you keep up the good work. I'm a little envious too, I wish my story was going this well.
2/21/2005 c3 Leighton Carrington
Wow, the third chapter has really gone through some changes. I can't wait for the fourth chapter, things will definetly be getting interesting
2/12/2005 c1 2Klawlancer
Hey dude,I'll be following this story if you don't mind. I can't say anything about it as of yet apart from that the sentence about Miki's heirloom seemed DejaVu and a few grammatical errors.

And legacymaker is right, don't let a lack of reviews put you down. My stories were like that before I started to actively campaign for reviews.

(Now the reviewers have left so Please review my story...)
2/11/2005 c1 5Leighton Carrington
Great story, I love your attention to detail. If you are discouraged about people not reviewing your story, don't be. I am going to add this story to my favorites, it reminds me a bit of the story I am working on, you should read it. I hope someday though, I can put as much detail in as you do. You are a skilled writer. Don't let anyone tell you differently.