for The Stolen Child

12/2/2014 c1 aynaarah
..it takes an unseelie to devise the plot of one.. how will you go on after cp 21?..

..I bet the ring has some magic wards..

..so many loose ends here in your story.. seems like you were kind of indecisive.. but I like following the hints about the lore and your writing style.. so I've kept with it until the end..

the stolen child is not really stolen.. he's a slave for a depth.. ..the son of a murderer more so .. there is something about legacy.. it tends to sticks to someone.. ..I don't know if it is something you forget about like a bad dream.. you accept it.. take responsibility for it.. build on it.. make amends..?

Amon is sort of a teacher.. like a walking encyclopedia .. but then we see him naked.. and flustered.. and getting wise advices from his little pupil... and somewhere along the way we get an image of him repairing fences.. ..he even becomes so very romantic that it hurts.. ..so what makes a good teacher.. or what knowledge hold the people that live long?

.. and "Lord" Derry.. a strong character I feel has a strong name.. with resonating vowels.. Amon's name is stronger.. Derry.. well.. you said he is a little lord.. countryside and all that..

that is my opinion at this hour of the day 14:11... maybe I'll change my mind later on.. good luck with your stories...
7/5/2013 c21 Yaoiluverable
_
3/21/2013 c1 Sakana.Lover
Couldn't ask for a better beginning than the one you have written here. Attention-grabbing and detailed, it's the perfect introduction to what promises to be an amazing story.
1/16/2013 c21 Guest
Texting reply sorry! Anyways i did not know why I never finshed it, but it's a wonderful story! If you ever
1/16/2013 c21 Guest
I could cry! I read this story so many yard ago and loved it! I just. Could not believe that I d
5/31/2010 c21 AsiaLisek
i really hope you continue the story~ it's wonderful... really wonderful.. and now that Galvyn has been freed, all the more intriguing. :)
2/12/2009 c21 iman1234
wow different
11/16/2008 c21 annushka
Hopefully you'll be inspired again to continue this story in the future because it's very good... and sadly unfinished. So I'll hope for some update in the future ^^
10/29/2008 c21 6Superior Saturday
What? It's over? There's nothing more? There must be some mistake! There aren't anymore chapters? Are you sure? Why isn't the darn button there! WHY! TT_TT

Well, now that that's out of my system, I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and it saddens me that I wasn't able to find it sooner. You are an amazing author, Sandy, and I hope that I can measure up to at least half of your amazing brilliance, for even that is a startling amount of wordy goodness! Lol. But, anyway, this fic is AMAZING! I can't wait for the next chapter, if you haven't figured that out by now.

I really like your writing style, and that was what made this fic the most enjoyable one I've ever read. The storyline and plot is extremely intriguing, and the personalities of Derry and Galvyn are ones that are always leaving you wondering as to why they would do this or how they would react to something.

I was saddened in this last chapter when Derry took the collar off of Galvyn. I found the collar a symbol for Galvyn's character, simple but elegant. It would hearten me greatly if Galvyn would ask for Derry to put the collar back on, just for symbolic purposes. Although, don't just do it for me. If it messes up your original plot, just ignore my annoying bantering.

I really enjoyed this fic, and can't wait until the next chapter!

A really excited reviewer,

~Saturday
10/21/2008 c21 autumn-annette-19
Whats next, whats next.
3/25/2008 c21 4frolic-horror
I'm glad you didn't make Merril a eunuch (though I was expecting it) because it would have been much too pitiful. Should I hope you will write more? It was getting really interesting...
3/25/2008 c19 frolic-horror
Arousing Derry to use him as a night lamp... that's precious... I laughed so hard...
2/18/2008 c21 scentedkisses
All your stories are so amazing!
2/10/2008 c21 4efphrim
Must. Have. More.
9/29/2007 c21 SesshoumaruTakahashi
Oh no! I am finished... I was hoping there was more. I am down on my knees begging. Please make more. I will kiss your feet..Scratch that.. I wil make sweet love to you, in a not so perverted way. I love you!

Ja ne!