for Why???

4/21/2006 c1 vogue-rouge
Some reviewers that labled this 'not suidtable for poetry' do not understand their own art. those are your feelings and you layed them out in words all nice and pretty and here they come bitches from nowhere and say to get over it. they have no idea what it is like then do they? great poem. i bet if you added more of a metaphor and threw in a pun and made it longer, it would be even better. poetry takes practice. i've been trying to write poems all my life and i just started getting the hang of things. keep writing.
4/6/2005 c1 36Ninja Commander
Nice and succinct. I like it.
2/16/2005 c1 4Katie felix
I know wat you mean I feel the same way why are we so srewed up?its good for those people who think there better than any of us
8/28/2002 c1 Kielle
*holds nose* Wow. I don't usually comment on more than one stinker by the same author (because that really is pretty mean) but for you I'll make an exception. For heaven's sake, girl, angsting about bloody nothing for a few lines does not count as poetry. Please TRY next time.

PS: If your life sucks that bad (and I seriously doubt it does, if your poetry is any indication of what you seem to think is important), take some effort or get a LiveJournal. Just stop wasting FF.net's server space with childish half-hearted whines for attention.
1/28/2002 c1 17Socks
Alright... It was short but.. not..really..sad. Popularity isn't a big issue, either, so chill. I mean, most popular people are (sorry for the stereotype, I take it from experience though) bitchy, and.. mean. Why, why, why, why, WHY would you want to be like that? Popularity sucks. I'm a loser with about three friends, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

And I doubt you get seriously picked on. No offense or anything, but it happens to -everyone-. You'd have a little more to complain about if it was serious. Mm. That's all. -Socks Xx
1/9/2002 c1 23Lornyl Mahtsae
In my opinion, I think you should say 'thank-you' when people tell you you're strange, or you're a freak! It's really good for freaking them out! I do it all the time! Comin' from the expert! Thanx for r/r-ing my 'Josh's Jim-Bob World' poem! I completely understand this one! They do it, because they sense something in you that's better than them!
8/10/2001 c1 meh
you whine too much. get over it and quit b!tching.
7/22/2001 c1 Darkie this is getting old.real old
Same as before. I must say I agree with Lefty...or mxpxloserfreak...WHY CARE IF YOU'RE POPULAR OR NOT? Sure, it's nice to have friends, but you can live with being ragged on, surely. It's called punching the crap outta people, dude, spine needed here. But then again, maybe you're pacifist. In which case, get your older sibling/father/mother/whatever to beat the tar outta them. Popularity is overrated. Just get a dog. It worked for me, but then again...dude...move on.
7/13/2001 c1 1leftcoastpunk
why in the PHUCK would you care about popularity? short...
7/6/2001 c1 Densezu
Hm...the poem was okay. Only the second and third line I relate to. Good potential to be a great poet. um...by the way, you know what Vixen means right? I didn't, but *meh* I found out. If you want to know, ask at... Keep on writing. I'll try to review
4/3/2001 c1 Desolate Warrior don't wanna sign in
Personally, I don't care about popularity, don't get me wrong here though. And I of course hate being the cener of negative attention (getting picked on). Not nice, so I know what you mean here.
3/11/2001 c1 7the fish
It was really nice but it kinda made me sad...
1/18/2001 c1 14Fallen Angel1
Short, But Nice
1/18/2001 c1 5Unknown
It was good.
1/18/2001 c1 2guitar riff girl
Cool! awesome! I love the ending. Talk to you in a sec! Keep ritin so I can keep reviewin!