for Bloodlust

9/3/2015 c11 22The Beautiful Filth
Beautiful, depicting a psychological journey and a path to self discovery perfectly. I'm gripped right from the moment I started reading and I couldn't stop.

-Christie
6/15/2010 c11 potogold
I don't know if you're even still on this site, writing stories (I haven't made it yet to your profile 8D ) but I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely loved this story. The way you wrote her darker moments was beautiful, expressive. I know that's a weird word to use for such a taboo subject, but I'm not one to sit there and say something's bad because it's not flowers and butterflies. There's beauty in death, you catch my drift.

I don't know how this story doesn't have more reviews, but I for one loved it. Amazing story.
7/28/2008 c2 4Sendako
Oh, I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm going to continue reading until the end, unless something happens to me. (Like anything would happen to me anyway.)
7/27/2008 c1 Sendako
I find myself a little interested in this storyline. I'm curious as how all of this started. Maybe I should continue reading to find out?
7/25/2008 c11 terrorofthehighway
Not bad! Especially the ending.

However, seriously too much angst and whining. It's like- I'm a good girl, I have this deep dark secret, OMG what should I do? The writing pulls it off, but not everything.
6/1/2008 c11 6Nokturnal Augury
I would have never expected to be leaving this sort of review for THIS story, but

THAT ENDING WAS SO CUTE! XD XD XD XD XD...

~mail you soon.

DM1
9/17/2007 c12 12Rhiannon of the Moon
I loved your story. It was beautiful. It was amazing. I was so happy when I checked and realized you finished it, and sad at the same time because this beautifully macabre tale was over. The ending confused me a little though. Did Lou take Abby's name and pretend to be her? That is what I perceived. Also, is there/ will there be a sequel?
6/18/2007 c7 april
not chap 7?
6/18/2007 c12 6Nokturnal Augury
Haha XD I finally got to finish the darn thing. I really liked where it went, though the ending caught me by surprise. I was a little lost too, not quite knowing who it was that was talking in the last chapter. Lou didn't kill Abby, right? It was that "overly eager boy", nee? And 'August'? v_v I suppose this is what happens when you spread out reading a story over so many months. I'll bug you about the details personally. Haha.

Anyways. Good job *applauds* If you want to send it off to a publisher, go right ahead dear. Make sure you MAKE revisions, though don't make them GINORMOUS, like mine were. :) Those cost me a very good story, you know.

Love always!
3/20/2007 c11 130His Broken Little Flutterby
Hm. I liked it alot actually. It is kinda different yet really good. Think you meant "Lou" though at the end, instead of "Abby" Other then that was awesome.
3/17/2007 c11 2Ski Aer
Is that Lou at the end?
3/17/2007 c10 Ski Aer
Woah. Strange there at the end.
3/17/2007 c9 Ski Aer
I've got to hurry and finish this up..
3/17/2007 c8 Ski Aer
Awhh..
3/17/2007 c7 Ski Aer
Hey! WHERE'S THE EVIL LAUGH!
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »