for illusion

9/10/2006 c1 47PM20
Flawless once again, it is truely a plseasure to read your work. It has been a long time since I have read such consistantly wonderful work. Thank you so much for sharing.
3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
Yeah, and to me the words follow an eternal cycle of ideas all thoroughout the poem.
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
I keep saying the same things, but I don't know what else to say. Every work of yours has great imagery and I'm still thinking about every one, and I haven't even read half of them. Very surreal.
11/13/2005 c1 4Live'eya Rai
that is good!

(u reviewed me a lil' erlier)

i'm a terble speller and i know i used the wrond to/too...

but i like this song it is good...i like the last verse...

"and when u relize ur not aleep..."

love it!

~Live'eya

(Veirra Kiken na Rydyle)
7/13/2005 c1 19molzi
especially like the last line and "leave the sunrise in black and white". I see it as sort of, feeling (less melodramatically) dead inside? maybe somethings missing so nothing matters or has any meaning? would be interested to know. ciao
6/14/2005 c1 11Lyon Hart
wow I couldn't have found a better poem that perfectly describes my current feelings.. So god...
6/13/2005 c1 3justanothervirginsuicide
I love it! It was absolutely breathtaking. I love the sense of emotion you put into this. thanks for commenting, it's greatly appreciated
6/11/2005 c1 34MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44
I give that a 4. You are one of the MOST talented writers i have seen on this site. Please keep writing for us.
6/9/2005 c1 115HauntedMisery
This is awesome, great job!
4/25/2005 c1 st3f
well, tho i'm talking wit u on msn right now.. just wanted to leave u this thought.

u know what i wanna say it's beautiful as usual can you really write anything that isn't?

i swear.. you're really something you know that? u n me both..

well.. direct feedback.. guess that's what i'm really here for

'hide from the morning/'

i think i like that line best.. just like me too.. such a nightowl.. like there's nothing to live for in life.. it's all in your dreams..

/just make it real/ ../only then will you be whole/

sry just blabbing.. *sigh* too much to say to fit on a convo screen w/e .. can't wait to see u soon! yea.. waiting (im)patiently for that day.. will it ever come?

well hope it does soon.. in the meanwhile.. don't fall to fast on me n keep writing

your writing hits me like a high dosage of truth ..

don't stop cuz that's what's worth living for
4/15/2005 c1 AllenSkylark
Well this is my first review ever...I've read some of your other works too but didn't review. I didn't know what to say. Maybe you leave me speechless *smile*. But this seems to hit close to home with me. So I give it a Four. Your work haunts me. And for a lass of 16 you've got much more wisdom than most adults I've met. You've got hands made of gold, use them well.
4/12/2005 c1 110KonekOniko
wow, you're an amazing writer...do you have like a jar of talent hidden underneath your pillow or something? heh, i definately like this poem, it's so...tranquil (with an essence of anger). simply beautiful. 4 outta 4 fa sho! lol, just kidding! great job, hope to see you write more soon!

~Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
4/10/2005 c1 24UnfortunatelyFortunate
Wow, its hard for me to write songs. I try my hardest but i can never get a chorus that sounds good when you hear it. You get a gold star! I really like it.
4/10/2005 c1 3The-unimportant-item
wow... I love this one. Definitely a 4 out of 4.

Thanks for the review, by the way.

~*~the-unimportant-item~*~
4/10/2005 c1 6jukeboxsabotage
i like this one...i don't read much poetry...but you reviewed Karina's...i have two of mine up...but honestly, they SUCK...so...she's MUCH better than me...i do better at fiction...haha...but Illusions...this song fits the title...REALLY well...for a moment there, i went into dreamland...and saw images through what you wrote...so it's powerful...gosh..so this isn't much of a review...i like this part: "close your eyes and pretend you hear me/.../drown in pain choke as you cry"
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »