for Life Is Beautiful

Hey, i love your story.
9/27/2007 c33 Ige
WOW,

well written =]

plus...i cried (just a little)

and i am not an emotional person

=] it was really good and kept me entertained =]

i laughed.

a lot.

thanks for the entertainment =]
9/25/2007 c32 3moneymakestheworldgoround
i got goosebumps reading this. O_O
9/24/2007 c33 moneymakestheworldgoround
^_^

i love this.

*favs

9/23/2007 c33 AnswerKey
Just finished reading this the second time, and I still love it. Good luck with the publishing thing.

On the diploma, isn't it supposed to say Cooper High School instead of Connor?
9/23/2007 c2 atreyu love
haha, i almost feel bad for him.
9/19/2007 c33 belladonna'slove
Love it. Sorry, not very helpful, I know.
9/16/2007 c30 Kaz
Hey, I think you missed the part where everyone caught Anne and Tessa together... it just jumped from the middle of the party to the flight back home.

Anyway, thank you so much for putting this back up! I'm rereading it for the second time, just to let you know! =D
9/16/2007 c33 CharlyB
I liked the new ending a lot better. Thanks for putting it back up here. I hope you get published, this story is great.
9/16/2007 c33 cookie monster
well... i've read it before and there's alot missing. Like when Jessie and Rafe first kissed. When they first had sex. and the first part of when rafe sneeks in to peek at jessie in the shower is also missing, and the beginning of the suprise slumber party at the ski resort...or when eva confronts jessie in the lounge...other than that, still love it! love the ending too..
9/16/2007 c33 Krimzonrayne
Hey, the story is back? Does this means it's not getting publish or it being up here doesn't affects the chance of it being publish or not...

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. Love this story.
9/16/2007 c29 RedMoonChick
yes im still reading lol but im a little confused. the story isnt finished, i know there are more chapters but it says complete on top of the page. so yea, are the rest of the chappies gonna be added soon?

I missed this story! lol...

please get back the missing parts!
9/15/2007 c12 RedMoonChick
hey hey HEY, there is a missing part from this chapter! Dont think I dont remember, cause I DO! And another chapter ALSO had a missing part but I just brushed that off, until now, lol, you're taking out a really GOOD and strongly written part. not to mention sexy, lol.

put it back in!

9/15/2007 c2 RedMoonChick
OMG lol I rock! YES! BEST of luck with publishing and thank you that you are letting you read it until then~! :)
9/4/2007 c1 RedMoonChick
You know, Ive been itching to read this story again for several weeks, if not months... its not fair you took it off to get it published! I wish you the best of luck in publishing, but until you do, can you please leave it up? Or make your own website and put it up there? If you do publish, it will need to be greatly edited anyway so please just repost this story!

If a publisher says yes, then cool, take it down, but its been so long since you took it down and you havent gotten it published yet so i cant buy it either... so now Im stuck cuz I really wanna read it!

so please repost this story!
2,134 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »