for Summer's Fruity Perfume

9/3/2005 c1 82Linnet
I wish I had a nectarine tree! Very beautiful poem. =)

-Linnet
4/25/2005 c1 30Aredhel Carnesir
I can't write a review as well worded and thought-out as yours (thanks btw ^^), but I'll try. =)

I like the personification in this, how the tree looks like a mother, and the fruit her children, I espcially like the second and last stanza, or whatever they're called. =P Very pretty. =D
4/19/2005 c1 87youzi
You have very pretty pieces with lovely titles as well. keep writing =D
4/18/2005 c1 His Only
Oh my goodness! That was so beautiful... I find that I really like your style of poetry. It makes everything seem so beautiful; teaches us not to take these simple things for granted. I especially loved your third and fifth stanzas. Keep up the great work!
4/18/2005 c1 breezy nostrils
it's good that nature inspires you to write. LOL...found the last comment amusing. I loved how original it is. Nice job! Keep writing!
3/27/2005 c1 21cracked skies
Really nice imagery.
2/2/2005 c1 9twilightwriter07
Fantastic imagery...I loved the third stanza here. Overall, the transitions were well described and full of emotion too. This is going onto my favorite stories. =) Well done.
2/2/2005 c1 99keltica
What a sense of motionless beauty, of everlasting grace, your words are like the lullaby you sing of ... approaching 100, may the 100th be a memorable poem, as all of your are!

keltica, the celtic fire from within http:/keltica.proboards40.com
1/31/2005 c1 243Manuel Fajar
Round—orange—purple,

Peach fuzz—nectarine sweetness,—

Summer's end—richness.
1/30/2005 c1 2philoslove
Lovely! It paints such a vivid image in my mind and... the diction makes it all the while breathtaking.
1/29/2005 c1 26Kris 56
Wow...a continuous Haiku, my favorite!Such a pretty song, amazing how simple inspirations can come to us!Beautiful!