for Drops of Blood

10/27/2007 c10 2datenchi
OMG good story. is there going to be a sequel? please do write one.
9/22/2005 c10 AubriannaKnight
awesome.. this story was so friggin' good..
6/26/2005 c10 3Hanable-13
i love it. nothin is wrong with it my friend. plzz continue writing i enjoy this story much. plzz keep writing. Zelda-13
6/4/2005 c10 Nihari
Well, i was interested but I think ya coulda made it longer. ya kno. u kept us waitin so long to end it with her annoucing her new name. y ya couldnt have him talk to her more? or explain Y as to y he transformed her into a vampire. he had an interest in her, tho he coulda changed her friend or any1 else, he chose her. ya coulda had him tell her. i gots a question, as young as he looks passin as a young high skooler how exactly n when did he become a vampire?
5/11/2005 c9 Twisted Me
I'm loving this story. i'll be looking out for updates.
4/22/2005 c9 Blue moon
sorry it took me so long! it was really good though! cant wait for the next chapter
4/17/2005 c9 4Chasing Summer
Holy crap! Good story! I loved it, I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update soon! You just keep it going! XD
4/17/2005 c9 Rae
aww poor Chrissy... update!
3/24/2005 c8 19sarabeth120
This is very good, a very captivating story... I like it alot... update soon!
3/23/2005 c8 3Hanable-13
again more or ill cry yada yada yada u know the whole bit i really really like this story more plz or ill fine u and hurt u ... i have my ways and yes i am evil and would do that dont try me plzz i dont wanna have to hurt u im runnin out of money to pay off the victims *laughs evily* more Risik dont make me hurt u
3/19/2005 c8 Blue moon
YAY! i liked it so much! you really need to update soon k! maybe this weekend again? you did update in the week! lol ok well c u at school, and please update soon!
3/18/2005 c8 1punkgoth-chick18
good story. i liked it.
3/17/2005 c8 Evil Leprechaun
hmm...good chap! update soon!laters
3/17/2005 c8 4Chasing Summer
Andres is scary 0_0...but cool! I can't wait to see what will happen to Chrissy! Good job! Update when you can!

Kaori_Angel
3/13/2005 c7 bluemoon
yay an update! i cant wait 2 see what happens next! but please, i beg u please dont take 3 weeks again!

~*Bluemoon*~