for Drops of Blood

3/13/2005 c7 4Chasing Summer
Holy Crap 0_0 Poor Chrissy, what's Andres going to do now! And doesn't she realize he's the only one she can turn to! *Cries* Poor girl! Please update when you can because this is an awesome story, I love the plot!
3/13/2005 c7 Rae
you updated! no i'm happy!
3/13/2005 c7 3Hanable-13
cool i love it more plzz * hugs u so u cant leave* more or ill cry and u dont want me to cry ... do u? plz more
3/13/2005 c7 13AngelsWillFall
i like! peaz update as soon as u can and belive me i will know!
3/13/2005 c7 17Kistoway
Andrés is the souly perfect form of pure evil. My friend thinks I'm like Chrissy becuase I'd attack someone like she did if they got me mad enough, so I can actually relate to your story. Unfortunatly you had to end Chapter 7 with a cliff hanger so now you better update soon!
3/13/2005 c7 1punkgoth-chick18
good chapter post more asap
3/7/2005 c6 bluemoon
you havent updated! you needs to updates precious! yes you does!
2/21/2005 c6 punkgoth-chick18
good chapter. i can't wait to find out what's next...
2/21/2005 c6 4Chasing Summer
Did she forget about the blood frenzy attack? OMG! 0_0 Poor...Um...I guess Chrissy...hehe...Please update sooN! Thankies byes!
2/21/2005 c6 Nihari
I dun get it, if she's turnin into a vamp, then y is she still n the daylight? ne ways, wheres Andres?
2/21/2005 c6 bluemoon
wow scarry. how could someone drink there own blood. thats strange. update soon k
2/16/2005 c5 Jasmine
Your writing style is very interesting. I don't usually go for stories that are told in first person, but yours wasn't half bad. I hope that you continue to write them because reading stories like this is one of the few joys of my life.

~jasmine
2/15/2005 c5 Chasing Summer
I hope that Jaqi will be alright, although she was extremely mean right then. Please update soon! I loved this story, it was extremely well written and I can't wait to see what will happen! Can't wait!

Kaori_Angel
2/14/2005 c5 1punkgoth-chick18
post more asap. it's a really god story!
2/14/2005 c5 Evil Leprechaun
whats wrong with her is she going crazy or something? oh well update soon good chap too. Laters!
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »