for Tourniquet

3/19/2008 c1 thornexofxroses
reminds me how i felt for the last year and a half. It sux ass. it's hard to imagine the feeling, but once you've felt it, you cannot forget it. it makes a scar on your heart and you'll feel it. there are definately degrees of this feeling, and it all depends on how it's made as to what degree you get.
9/2/2006 c1 41sarah1491
So sad... I hope it isn't true. Amazing writing!
12/12/2005 c1 7justbreathe241
Wow, very powerful. It is full of very strong emotion that is hard to decribe, yet the wording you used seemed to fit it perfectly. Well done, I'm interested to read more of your work.
5/21/2005 c1 37TheDevilsAngel09
great poem, i have felt like this before. again you are a great poet. yes tamora pierce rules, i have all of her books and yes i have go the trickster series they are great they all are.thanks for the review. sorry i haven't writen much about the poem, ok this poem is deep and passionate and well i think it is how everyone feels at some time. great wrok laura
3/7/2005 c1 Destiny Kalince
wow that was heart felt. You really are a great writer. I was in a good mood now you've got me thinking about alot of things and I really want to get back to my writing, don't mind my spelling I can't spell worth a shicrap. ^_^ See ya later...
3/7/2005 c1 Catheirne
Wow.. This one was interesting, Joe. A little on the depressive side though.. don't you think?..:-D
2/23/2005 c1 185decayedmatter
It's really good. Except I'd prefer it without the f word. No offense, though. It just seem off when I suddenly saw the word. It's like it didn't belong to the whole thing. But anyway, it's a great poem, really. Nice work.
1/31/2005 c1 21brittyk44
wow... so powerful like 'em all