for If only it were me

12/4/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
Wow, that was interesting! I haven't seen a poem quite like this before. I hadn't been on in a while, or I would have reviewed sooner.
11/14/2005 c1 12Learah Kaelar
I like this one! It's really sweet, and the message is PERFECT. Yea! You might want to watch your use of the word 'one' though, it gets a little weird. Just try not to use it too close together.

BTW, thanks for reviewing Emotionless! Actually, Risa AND Shiori are both based a bit off of me, I guess. Sort of. Well, I'm not usually like Shiori, but remember that day in choir where I looked all gross and we had to give our chamber things and I looked like complete shit. That was Shiori-lissa. But I'm more like Risa, I guess. 'Risa' is actually MY name translated into japanese, so Woot! Hehehe...just wait till you see the other people in this. They're silly, especially the emo kid...you'll enjoy him. Okay, I'm going to shut up now...I tried...

Blessed be!
10/20/2005 c1 124in theory
The sense of loneliness in this is powerful, and you portray such a popular emotion. Thanks for your review, always great to hear other people's opinions on my stuff. Great job :)
5/18/2005 c1 22Listener
ah, i remember this poem. I'm surprised at the lack of replies. Great poem shows what one can do when one sets their mind to