for Silver Eye of the Lonely

4/3/2005 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
I love wolves. This poem is beautiful...it is mysterious and lonely and yet so full of life at the same time. I love the metaphor behind it. At least the ones I took into my own interpretations. beautiful piece as always you have such a gift with words. *smile*
3/22/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
very mysterious and beautifully written
3/22/2005 c1 16acethehunted
pretty good...it is one of the better poems i have read off of fp...good job once again...ttyl
3/9/2005 c1 34L.S. Wolf
I love this poem. (I also loved white fang)

Thanks for talking with me.I also liked yu yu hakusho but it was sadly cancled. I like wolfs rain(sad show)and rave master too! For FMA Mustang is my favorite. I have seen every episode. For inuyasha, seshomaru is my favorite. I have not seen every episode but I have seen most of them and read the manga.

Nice to meet you.
3/1/2005 c1 18Kyante
wow! your poem is really good! Like the other reviewers, I love wolves, but that is not why this poem is so good. I like it because of your message about feeling alone because a loved one is gone, especially the way you worded it. I like your word choices throughout the poem, because it really helps to create an image of the lone wolf longing for what is gone. great job!
2/25/2005 c1 3Emerald Serpentt
Mm, what gorgeous imagery! Not to mention I love the title... Like your other reviewers, I do love wolves too, though they rank behind cats (tigers in particular), horses, and snakes in my mind. ^_^

Perhaps the only distracting part was "Or perhaps the own shadows that crowd the human heart are to blame" - the own shadows seems like an odd wording to me. I think maybe taking out the own would help, or at least moving it to "crowd our own human heart" or something like that.

And did I mention I love the title? XP (I LOVE THE TITLE!)
2/21/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
Aw.w... i love wolves~~cute and very nasty :Dlol~i likes this! keep writing!
2/6/2005 c1 7Alareic
Maybe this has been already said, but you should write more poetry! :D I love it...

-Alareic-

PS. Manhattan Project is going to be removed due to lack of ideas, and I am probably going to bring back a character from CA or TTD to be one of the main characters. Just thought I'd let you know.
2/2/2005 c1 3Kumoritora
I really like this poem. wolves are one of my favorite animals (more than one reason for that lol). It's very well written too with a lot of good word choices. Good luck with any other poems you write! lol also thanks for reviewing my poem. I'm glad you liked it. ^^
2/1/2005 c1 21Blazingkitten
I loved it. The wolf is one of my fav animals. Please review something of mine when I update it please.