for Violet

1/31/2015 c1 Kc
Beautiful! I have a feeling Nick is probably dead though :(
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
The detour was truly worth it. I thought that the description was wonderful and I loved how you linked the beginning to the end by describing the similarities between the grass and the hair.
5/3/2008 c1 2Phoenix sraet
This story is beautiful.

A
4/29/2007 c1 Her Wishing Well
This was beautiful and I'm adding it to my favourites.
2/23/2007 c1 31emptyword
The first thought that comes to mind is that she imagined him. Although it's equally likely she didn't. There was a prevalent sense of impermanence with him, his restlessness and wanderings, whereas Kate had given herself over entirely, simply. A beautifully exploration, but beyond that I don't have much to say.
6/23/2006 c1 bibble
That was absolutely beautiful. Amazing in a heart-wrenching way. I must congratulate you on this story. Stunning.
12/13/2005 c1 ghost of a word
this was beautiful. it spoke of purity and truth and had a poetic bittersweet ending. i loved it.
10/20/2005 c1 22All The Three Queens
Wow, how did I miss this one? You are amazing. you = my favorite writer.
10/20/2005 c1 4one who hides in dreams
heyo,

erm.. I THINK HE RAN AWAY AT THE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT WASN'T A ONE NIGHT STAND! :P
8/21/2005 c1 8Silmarwen Vanimedle
Hey, go read my story "Unwell". It's by Liza Liza, my other pen name. I don't usually order strangers to do things, but our stories are similiar in a cool way. Peace. -s.v.
5/27/2005 c1 52SKATENaked-BlindReaper
How sad. is this a one shot? Becuase now I'm sad. But I liked it in a way
5/17/2005 c1 3popcicle-toes
I think that he was real...he seemed like he was a free spirit, and he told her that he wouldn't be around forever. He must have known that he was going to have to move on. I do feel bad for Kate though...
5/12/2005 c1 Rene
I think it means that even if you love someone that much...they're not gonng always be around.

It seemed kinda obvious to me...haha lol...

Ur really good. Somehow this story makes me think deep.
5/6/2005 c1 Gothic Mage of Ere
Wow, you're probably getting tired of hearing from me! I like this story, it's very sad and doesn't go the way you expect.
4/26/2005 c1 acid-tears
I love this, abstract prose always appeals to me, and this one is particularly beatuiful. To me, Nicky seemed to be Kate's childhood, or a memory of her childhood. Something like that. Or then again, i could be completely wrong. Either way, it was a lovely story, and i really enjoyed reading it :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »