for Unfinished

6/28/2021 c12 1KiraHeartilly36
But the biggest lie
Was my own
When I told myself
That you really loved me
8/29/2017 c17 5Katie Grey
Wow this is some really deep stuff... It's hard to review this, with each individual chapter being so short and the fact that they are in no way connected to each other. I love the fact that you are openly giving out great ideas to others, stuff like this can be really helpful to those suffering from writer's block, I'll probably visit this page when I've got writers block :)
One thing, and this isn't really a bad thing, many of these little chapters seem very similar to something I've read or a song I've heard... They're not the same at all, of course, but are about the same situations or emotions... I'm not going to go as far as to call it a cliché, just something to think about. Originality is always important, but the reason some things have been done before is because they're so good!
-Katie
5/12/2011 c16 13creativesmarts
Love all:)
10/24/2010 c16 16non.graceful
Dear simpleplan13, your words are beautiful and letting us have your work is like getting a gift from the gods themselves.

To remember your beautiful angelic words, I have decided to paste the following on my fanfiction page: Steal my heart, The lies and melodies. Although I think out of all my favourite is the first that I have listed.

I'm not particularly fond of poems but I like your style :P and I think my little sister will too! (she attempts to write poems but fails miserably (although she is just a starter))
8/13/2010 c11 natmarie
I think this is one of my favorites in this collection. I know you mention other people finishing them or giving ideas. I think they are perfect as is. I have a piece made up of unfinished poems as well. I kind of think they are simple and easier to digest and not as forced as sometimes longer poems. Great job!
6/1/2009 c8 56Luna Turner
The first line seems vague and like it doesn't belong, but that might just be me.

I like the rest of it though.

I really hope you finish it sometime and post it as a full poem! It has so much potential!

~Luna Turner
6/1/2009 c6 Luna Turner
How am I so attracted to two lines? I have no idea.

:]

But oh how I love them! There's a lot you could do with these. But What a great idea to put started/unfinished poems on here! I wish I had thought of something like that. I do believe I'm going to read some more. Now I have somewhere to go when I need inspiration. :D

Thank you!

~Luna Turner
4/1/2009 c9 fleur de l'est
Wow this is a really genius idea =) I always just get rid of my unfinished ideas.. I guess if you keep a record of them you could always look back and give them another go XD

Very inspirational too.
12/23/2008 c16 3Keelin N
I am so thrilled i found this collection of work. I loved these short snippets. It left me wanting more (…so I ended up going back and reading each one again). “I cherish every lie you feed me” from The Lies was my favorite line of all the pieces. Don’t know why exactly at the moment but it struck a cord in me, made me think it over. I’d have to say “Waiting” was also memorable for me. It was abrupt and to the point. The directness of it was oddly heartbreaking.
12/6/2008 c2 5inkspatters
Review Marathon prize!

Wow, even your unfinished poems are really cool! I don't even like poetry, but there's something so wonderful about yours :D Um, I know this is going to sound weird, but I liked how it was unfinished. I thought it added this sense of mystery, which was fascinating in a way.

I also loved the personification of 'a cool breeze caressing.' You use techniques so well. I see a simile as well. Really good stuff!
11/24/2008 c4 103heartbroken922
this one is beautiful.
11/7/2008 c10 3if.i.had.1.wish
Ooh nice.
11/7/2008 c9 if.i.had.1.wish
Aww my gosh this is so short but it's SO beautiful :D favourites!
11/7/2008 c7 if.i.had.1.wish
Plastic smile, nice.
11/7/2008 c6 if.i.had.1.wish
Ah my favourite so far, hehe expect to get a lot of reviews.
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »