for Tragic Teen

2/11/2005 c1 Rara Punk
It seems like most of the people on this site are some kind of goth or punk varient. I wrote a song kinda similar in theme to this - 'calling all punks'.

I really like your song - it tells the truth and it doesnt sound like you're trying to say 'I'm the only REAL goth/punk' but you're saying don't be afraid to fit in - but you don't need to run around preaching it like its the latest fashion trend. One of my friends who came from France said that it was a major fashion trend to dress goth - and practically everyone did it to prove they were 'goth'. One of my sisters friends went on an exchange to france for a few weeks and said that everyone at the school were dressed like 70s British punks - they had the motorbikes and everything! But anyway - very well done.

-write on!
2/4/2005 c1 TakeMyPhotoOffTheWall
I'm sick of it too...tragic teens...get a grip! haha. They really do bug me. I'm not even kidding a girl at my school said she was 10% punk and 90% goth! -sigh- The world today...

-Kelli
2/4/2005 c1 12eighteen hundred
Ah... This site pisses me off more than I should let it with all the "no one understands me" shit they pass off as poetry... And I've just flamed a bunch of it xD This is pretty good, seems like it'd have a nice beat to it.