for Truth Behind Reality

5/22/2013 c1 4Let'sGetDownToBusiness
Sleeping Angel, WAKE UP & Update!
Though some aspects of this story -occasionally - bother me, the whole idea [mostly your plot] keeps me interested & fuels feelings inside of me that makes me furious that you did not update & it's been 4 years.
Sooooo update[:
Please?
5/25/2010 c7 8Novella Vialli
pls pls rewrite faster :)
12/15/2009 c3 Fresh Harvest
This is so adorable! So easy to get into; I love it. :) Everyone is so adorable; Isabelle, in her sweet and oblivious way; Liam, in his kind and conscientious way; Landon, in his protective way; etc. I'm a fan of all of them.

I wish I were leaving a lengthier review, but rest assured that I really enjoyed this! I hope to be seeing more soon. :) All the best; happy holidays!
9/8/2009 c4 7gulistala
Oh noes, no more? ='( I can't wait for these chappies to be re-written up!

Until then keep up the good work!

gulistanlik
9/8/2009 c1 gulistala
Oh man, this is going to be very entertaining and interesting. Must read on!
6/15/2009 c7 Ever.Real
I'm confused. Are these supposed to be chapters? You keep updating, but it seems like you're putting the same thing up every time...
5/31/2009 c7 4Jarammy
I don't blame you for doing that at all! Just keep churnin' out the chapters, lol!
5/5/2009 c6 2harsh-beautiful-truth
Great story! I like the plot development- it's obviously well thought-out. Can't wait to see where this is going! Isabelle is a wonderful character.
5/4/2009 c6 6Melody H. Grace
I love this story! It's so cute and cool. But, seriously, 3 months it has been already. Update!

From,

Melli
2/15/2009 c6 3giroshi-hitada
this is definitely one of the best stories i have ever read in this site, and i've been browsing through this website for years! there are some minor grammatical and spelling mistakes here and there, but the whole plot is amazing and makes me think 'why haven't i thought of this before?' keep the updates coming. i can't wait to read the rest of it!
2/9/2009 c1 2Take It All Back
I haven't even read all of the first chapter yet, and I love it. :)
2/8/2009 c2 4Jarammy
I'm really startin to like this story! It has an unsual storytelling method & I like it!
2/8/2009 c6 2Crystal109
Oh my gosh hi! It's been so long, I almost couldn't believe it when I saw the e-mail notification! I have to admit, I had to read a few chapters back to get an idea of the story again, but that was no hardship at all. I was really disappointed when the story wasn't updated for a while, but I'm really glad you're still working on it. As for the rewrite, I'm interested in how you changed Izzy's confidante to Landon instead, but I agree that it is a better choice to keep everyone in character. In any case, I'm really excited to see more updates, and I hope you update again soon. =)
1/7/2009 c6 sheeprocksocks
update update update! i love it! =]
10/2/2008 c6 6sooner or later its over
wow you wrote this in 05?

its still really good

pluh ease dont wait long to post again :)
177 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »