for Three Plus One equals Havoc

9/19/2011 c28 juzt1
I love this story and your characters are so lively and real. I love how it ended. Thank you for writing this.
5/27/2009 c28 Narcoleptic86
Actually read Esquirella's story first though am happy i've read this. Felt Damon's pain through all the sh!t he went through with Brett. Am hoping to understand Brett and the rest of your characters as i read through the rest of your stories.
11/9/2008 c10 5Twin Eclipse
i have finally realised it...

lee reminds me of bicky, from FAKE

muahahhaa
7/11/2007 c28 2mia5081
So far, I have read two of your stories (My lover, Victor was the other) and both have made me cry =(

I loved them though lol

~mia
5/19/2006 c28 osunale
I love how this story ends: it's sad, but satisfying. And knowing the future stories makes everything that much better. I had the sudden urge to re-read the Brett and Damon stories this week. I found them even more enjoyable the second time through.
4/21/2006 c28 1Bedlam Chaos
Tears are drying just near my eyes. I spend the last five hours reading Brett and Damon story.

I like Brett. Very much. He reminds me so many of people who are not evil, neither bad but who just let their life split up without any reaction. He reminds me, my sister, my dad, and... A lot of guys.

Damon reminds me just... me. He takes a lot on his shoulders. He takes a lot because he thinks that it's his duty. Not in this words but he just think that those actions are what he has to do. But little bye little, it's killing him in his head. When everything is going too far he just broke.

I did the same a couple of months ago. Of course, I wasn't in the same situation than Damon. I've a family a house and no endless illness but I bear kind of something which look lifelike. After you feel relieved but also guilty.

Maybe it is why I'm just fond of Damon. We haven't the same life but we need both more love and external signs of affection than normal people and so we're more touchy/sensitive when someone whe cares about say/do something that hurts.

I live in Belgium and my mothertongues are french and dutch so I know I'm not very gifted with English language but I just try. I hope I'm understandable. I read and understand English much more than I can speak or write it. If you want (now or in a year) have your fictions translate in french I would be glad to do it. Say yes and I would be thrilled to give french-speaker the opportunity to discover your writings.

Have a nice night/weekend/month ^^

Dam (hu... ^^" it's the abbreviation of my name... A girlish name but that's it)
2/16/2006 c28 9S. Taylor
Ok I have a question - Which one is first? I've read Will and You and me, and baby makews three! So I know the end but now I want to start from the beginning. You can e-mail me the answer at: thanks - I absolutely love Lee - the younger one w/ Claire and Ella.
1/18/2006 c28 Cherise
No wonder Brett is so bitter...that was so sad. And the fact that he just couldn't say why...He really did care for Brett though.
12/16/2005 c28 diebyownhands
I really enjoyed this story. It feels quite real and I completely understand Damon.
12/14/2005 c28 10afk
man that was really bad, i mean like sad.. god now i get the other story with trent
10/4/2005 c28 5Yoyo-chan
;_; That ended sad. You're such a good writer except when you use too many commas and then it ends sad ;_; I hate sad endings. I guess I'll have to go see what happens to Damon *sigh*

Sad ending = not as much to gush about XP I enjoyed it. It was my first time reading Australian slash. I kept having to google the words I didn't know. Poor Brett. Poor Damon. Poor everyone except Brett's stepmother who I didn't like. ^^;
8/13/2005 c21 6Quietly Losing Control
Hehe...I wonder, is it just the British and Australians that still find toilet humour funny? Americans don't...they can't even say toilet.
7/11/2005 c28 32eldrin
Poor damon, poor Brett, poor everybody. Well, this is one heck of a story, and I enjoyed every moment I spent reading it.
7/11/2005 c5 eldrin
Ah, the seperated chapters are nice, I'm actually able to resist reading on and on when the next words aren't just a scroll down the page. Lots of love to the story!
7/4/2005 c28 ddz008
Great story!I loved it, the characters, their personalities, the plot, everything.I knew since the first chapter that they weren't going to end together, because I read your story "Brett & Michael" when I finished reading "My lover, Victor" XDBut at the end, I was feeling so bad... because I loved them and really wanted them happy. :(Wonderful story!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
262 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »