for Three Plus One equals Havoc

5/17/2005 c28 2Antony At Last
I must applaude you for this fabulous accomplishment. It is sad that you are letting them go, but I suppose you couldn't deal with their drama for forever. *claps*
5/16/2005 c28 1samalane
Wow. It's over. It's done. *sobs* oh Wendy, nobody writes Damon as well as you do. And will we ever really know what the fuck Brett was doing in the bathroom? lol...*sigh* T_T No one will ever write Damon as well as you have. but the ending was really really good. really good.

I'm glad Damon relaized what he'd done wrong. You totally brought this story up properly. you had changes, you had fights, you made it realistic. You pulled it all together in the end. it wasn't cliche, and you used the symbolization with weather, like every good author should put in.

I'm proud of you (Though I'm ten years younger) for doing such a good job on this story. Keep writing dear, it's obviously your calling, and don't EVER let somebodys comments bring you down.

Love,Ms.Lucy
5/16/2005 c28 tarredglittered
I can't believe its really over. :(
5/16/2005 c28 Destination Oasis
No more Damon and Brett? That makes me sad. I've loved reading about them in all of their forms and I hope that you continue writing about Brett, or at least give him a cameo in a new story. I wish Esquirella the best of luck with Damon but he won't be quite the same without you behind him.
5/16/2005 c28 ItalianQT
Good job! I feel bad for Brett though, he was my favorite! :)
5/15/2005 c28 M L
Ooh, had to end it with a bang without being too explosive. Or so I assume. I love the ending. I'm going to have to re-read this. It's hard to keep track when you don't have everything at once.
5/15/2005 c28 25Esquirella
*Sobbing* I'll take care of him. You take care of Brett.
5/14/2005 c27 Nidowhirl
Poor Brett. He's my favourite. I have to say that after I read the first Brett and Damon story I was sure you'd keep them together.
5/10/2005 c27 ItalianQT
Damon is so bad he should have stopped Brett.. Update soon! : )
5/9/2005 c27 Esquirella
Poor Brett. I feel so sorry for him. And you're doing a really good job of making Damon look like a selfish prick. LOL! He's so misunderstood. Great chapter!
5/9/2005 c27 Damian E L
Oh, wow. I'm surprised -grin- you had me all thinking you were just going to end everything with them fighting over money. I like this better -jumps-
5/9/2005 c27 theremaybeagodyahoo.com
you are just like sir arthur conan doyle. he killed off sherlock holmes series because people kept wanting him to write. but then, because of popular out-cry, brought him back to life.

i'm so confused! damon, quit messing with brett's heart!

it this the end?

that's all i can say. except, miss wendy, i love you.
5/9/2005 c27 1samalane
*sigh* he'd better think twice before he actuallt does something like that. They'd better not end up together...I love them together, but...it would kill the story,, I think. And it'd be totally unlike you to do that...not that I know you but still. Damn, I feel so bad for Brett.
5/8/2005 c26 ItalianQT
Ok I definitly do not like Damon anymore. You did an excellent job writing though lol Update soon! : )
4/28/2005 c26 1Unknown Entity
Wow! My how events have unfolded. Poor Brett :( I'm not biased at all!
262 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »