for Fiery Blossoms

7/13/2005 c9 angelheart
aw you just had to leave it as a cliffhanger didnt you? *pouts* your story is so good! its just so cute ^_^ but how come you havent updated? aw i hope you update soon coz ill be waiting and reviewing you non stop until there are more updates =DUPDATE SOON!
7/8/2005 c9 Shikaido Yuki
Waiting for your next chapter! Update soon and keep up the good work!
6/24/2005 c9 9dragonfire-lina144
...And here I am with your eightieth review! X3 Anyway, a very well-written chapter with plenty of suspense; I don't want anything bad to happen to Haru-san!

And yes, there are some similarities between your dialouge and Fruit's Basket's speech patterns. But otherwise, I see nothing out of place.
6/20/2005 c9 271Coeur Sans Espoir
OMG! I loved your story! I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading it the entire time. I got so wrapped up in it my mom had to scream at me to get my attention so that I'd make dinner lol. Please write more! This is one anime fan girl that is going to be a loyal fan of your writing. Hope to see more greatness!
5/27/2005 c9 7Lanori
Okay, sorry for the flame, but I really can't stand plagiarists, and the resemblences were uncanny. I'm glad to see you've made a twist of your own. Good luck with the rest of your story.
5/9/2005 c9 Tauskigirl
HEY PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon I really like reading your stories and I wish you would write more The stories is getting even betterSayonara-Tauski Girl
5/4/2005 c9 latingurl101
plz! keep writing! i can't wait for the next chapter!
5/2/2005 c9 3Russ-Xavier
hey,i've been reading ur story for a while now and i must say that it is very VERY good!I've only read up to chapter 6 but i've just printed out 7-9 so i should be up to speed soon.btw i drew a pic of haru,hope u dont mind,i'll send it to u asap.oh and plz check out my stories PLZ! if u do u get a cookie! ^_^

-Russell-Downing.
4/30/2005 c9 1Summer Air
I absolutely love this story! *_* Please more! :)
4/29/2005 c9 xbluxmoonx
Great chapter! This is turning out really great! Update soon, though, cuz this is really good! :)
4/29/2005 c9 TauskiGirl
WHAT! THAT IS A CLIFF HANGER SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING HERE PLEASE!
4/28/2005 c3 xbluxmoonx
Aww, this was pretty good. Seriously, very great. Great story, keep it up!
4/28/2005 c1 xbluxmoonx
Hey, this was a pretty good chapter!
4/28/2005 c9 2Destiny852
Woah...angst...LOVIN' IT!
4/28/2005 c9 Apple Dumpling
Alright a new chapter! Ooh! Conflict with a hot evil character. I have a sort of weak spot for guys with blood red hair. ^-^ Sorry if my last post sounded flame-ish. It certainly wasn't my intention. Just a random observations, really. I don't mind if there are a few minor similarities. I liked Fruits Basket!

~ Apple Dumpling