for A ruined boy

11/21/2012 c1 2Historicalbookworm
Pretty good!
7/25/2011 c1 The Wooden Manikin
This story is very well written. Honestly, it made me want to cry, and I almost did. The story captures the emotions of the character very clearly, and it really made me think.
3/13/2011 c1 lotus in summer
This is the most heartbreaking rape scene I have ever read, and that includes a few I've read in published books. Amazing job.
2/2/2010 c1 6letyoursoultakeflight
Aww, this is incredibly sad, my heart just goes out to him. I hate how horrid people can be... perfectly captured!
6/1/2008 c1 1Kneecap
It was poignant and moving. I liked it ^^.

It was obvious, a torubling topic, and I think you dealt with it well :D. This is probably the shortest review I'v ever written, BUT AT LEAST I DID REVIEW! (Unlike some little buggers...*stares in a paranoid fashion at no one in particular*).

But yeah, 'twas ace :D.
7/29/2007 c1 NesquikDudette
Ahh. It's sad. It's kind of nice, though, the way you wrote it. Barely any full sentences, but you got the point across terrifically. I really liked it without knowing why. This is definitely one of my favorites.
4/29/2007 c1 2Sarah D. F. Wall
Wow, very powerful. I think your reviewers said it all, but it is very intense and very...good. :] Good work with your imagery and words; you really got the mind frame with the words. Again, bravo.
12/25/2006 c1 Red Rose
Your description is so very lovely! So few words and so much told with them. good job!
10/29/2006 c1 randomperson
Immensely sad and affecting. You got so much description out of so few words. Wonderful.
10/27/2006 c1 23firestar267
wow. so sad, yet so powerful, very well written. extremely well done.
1/14/2006 c1 24Limited Edition
This is good. Could be developed into something.
7/1/2005 c1 13Widom
*cries, hits random objects* God, I want to beat the hell out of his tormentor. But maybe that's just me.
6/25/2005 c1 45Logical and serene megadeath
oh my gawd
6/7/2005 c1 26pneumothorax
'The room dimly lit with flickering candles, small torches of fading radiate light. ' makes me thinks of almost the victorians. Last sentance is a stunner.
2/9/2005 c1 addie pray
Vibrant images, well done. Rape. Just the word makes me shudder.
18 Page 1 2 Next »