for Un Fiore Chiuso

3/22/2005 c4 vintagewhitegloves
Normally filler chapters suck. This... did not :0)
3/21/2005 c4 1murky
Happy (very, I think) belated birthday! =) Ah, yeah, a filler chapter. Though I guess it kinda gives us another perspective on Jackson and Delphine. And Ethan and James' relationship.
3/20/2005 c4 35pixy-dizzy
You're an unbelievably talented writer-you've probably been informed of this at least 10 times over, but I thought I'd just remind you again. I'm quite serious, though; your style is extremely well developed and wide-ranged, as demonstrated by your ability to write all genres, and in many forms. It's unbelievable; you bloody goddess of writing, you. XP Lol! Please update this beautiful piece of writing soon!
3/19/2005 c4 7You Need More Flair
This is very good - very lyrical. I'm looking forward to more.
3/19/2005 c4 8Hotkitty
cool chapter. too bad about ur msn, never mind. update soon and it was a nice chapter.
3/19/2005 c4 mauvais ide
good letter but some of your Italian was wrong...if you need anyone to proof your italian, you can contact me
3/18/2005 c4 7tickle-me-pretty15
hey this was a filler lol... well can't wait to the next chapter... well got nothing else to say in light.. so ill just say "UPDATE SOON" ~tickles~
3/15/2005 c3 1proof.of.life
Breathtaking. Your descriptions are so beautiful and the story is heading into an interesting direction. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/9/2005 c3 7tickle-me-pretty15
i can't wait to your next chapter. So please update soon.
3/3/2005 c3 12annikodomo
Great story so far! It's interesting, and I like your descriptions of the characters, especially Delphine (for some reason, I loved this: "...this little pale smile of forgiveness, and innocence." ^^dunno why, it's just a great description!). I feel sorry for Jackson...he seems like he's been through a lot, and so lashes out at people because of that. I hope Jackson and Delphine can help each other!
2/28/2005 c3 8Hotkitty
*sighs* i love this :D. Plz email me when you update because my alerts dont work. Update sooN! U ROK!
2/25/2005 c3 vintagewhitegloves
Ah, I just can't get enough of this story, it's awesome. Can't wait for another update.
2/23/2005 c3 1DuchessYappingDog
Ooh. This is certainly going in an angsty direction. Just my style. Hahaha. I'd write a better, longer review, but nature calls (not that you needed to know). Hehe. I just finished Things So Hidden. It made me cry buckets yesterday.
2/21/2005 c3 2what-climbed-up-ur-arse
keep up the good work.. update soon.. ciao
2/20/2005 c3 mauvais ide
Biscotti sono buoni! Molto buoni! lol, sry couldn't help myself! good chappie...I don't like shrinks either
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »