for Un Fiore Chiuso

2/12/2005 c2 8Amber Hill
it was wonderful... poignant, bitter, funny, strangely but pleasantly distant at the same time. i like your voice, really. however, it is sometimes a little confusing when read quickly.. i wouldn't mind re-reading though...

anyway, you must go on writing!
2/12/2005 c1 Amber Hill
i love this story already... and please, it's not boring. descriptive narration is usually the one that has a voice, and that's what matters, isn't it? :) keep it up.. i'll be following this as fast as i can lol..
2/11/2005 c2 1murky
Hello there. fast update! Yes, still very muchly dark. I doubt that I'd have been able to sit there so calmly in the dark, knowing someone was attempting to pull themselves through the window. I put it down to the lack of feeling on her part. The numbness. Revealing of the relationship between Ethan and his brother. Perhaps a romantic interest for Delphine? Shall wait and see!
2/10/2005 c1 aiur
haha i've been advertising you =P don't ask. i'm in a strange mood these days. or lack of one. alright. YOU'RE WRITING ANOTHER STORY! ah i'm gonna hyperventilate. darn it don't i sound like i used to again? . sorry hah. i don't wanna be so, um, brainless this time around. hopefully. i love your summary. it's really beautiful. and they were TRUE? okay so sue me so i pay attention to author notes. *smirks* ... how can i not, ne? anyways, to the actual story - i love your style. i'd be the last to complain if you took it slow. too much goes too fast. you need the development. and this was just beautiful. i could pick your style out anywhere, i think. that's how far gone i am over it. but this is the first chapter, and i can never make any cohesive judgement on the first chapter. never have. but i'll definitely be with you, you know that. =) hah can you believe i still haven't wrapped up my fic and here you are after like a HUGE hiatus (*cough*) starting number two? just what does that tell me ... all right i suck. bye.

~k8
2/10/2005 c1 vintagewhitegloves
Oh, this is so lovely. I just love the way you write, your descriptions are wonderful, they really come to life as you read them. This is without doubt going on my favorites, I can't wait for an update :0)
2/9/2005 c1 4DeliciousAmbiguity
It's not boring, it's REALLY interesting. I'm totally in love with Ethan, and I want to know more about James and Ethan's younger brother. COntineu soon!
2/9/2005 c1 3Sugar Thief
lovely... so glad you're writing for us again
2/9/2005 c1 1murky
I'd agree, more dark than your previous story. Yet at the same time, captivating. I really do want to know more. Why's she here? Who's funeral was that? So don't worry, I won't be getting bored anytime soon. The description so far hasn't been over the top, though more than what we usually see in stories. I particularly liked the autumn leaf running about her ankles, and Ethan seeing himself as a clown. Will wait patiently (well, will try hard!) for your next update =)
2/8/2005 c1 Face
It is hardly boring. The prose is singularly beautiful and well constructed. Gorgeous, gorgeous writing.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5