for Forever, For Always

7/10/2006 c8 Arhifa
Did the girl split in two?
7/10/2006 c6 Arhifa
Scary...(shudders)...but still awesome.
7/10/2006 c5 Arhifa
The little girl's deceased mother?
7/10/2006 c4 Arhifa
The prophet's dead, innhee?
7/10/2006 c3 Arhifa
? but still good.
7/10/2006 c2 Arhifa
ooh, mystery!
6/18/2006 c3 1Triden
if it's about someone in the story, i'd put this poem at the beginning of a chapter that features them. it'd be cool that way.thanks for reviewing! i was really amazed to get one so fast, lol. the chapter's only been up for about ten minutes. thanks a bunch!

~Triden
6/14/2006 c11 Frank the Turkey
This is a really odd story. I like it. What did the old guy have to do with anything? Are the girls some sort of fae or fae agent or something? I hope you intend to write some more in this over the summer.
4/28/2006 c11 16Islandbreeze
Ok, well regarding questions, I don't really know specifics, I'm just kind of wondering what's going on in total.

Anyway, about the chapter, loved the description, loved the chant of the girls, and the word choice. The image of the sobbing man at the end was powerful. It's a good read, but, for my little brain, rather confusing. :) Cool chapter!
9/18/2005 c10 3Holli-chan Stevens
Whoa... creepy... Must kep reading...

9/18/2005 c9 Holli-chan Stevens
Wow... I've never heard of fae before, just a random comment. It's coming together a bit more now, though I'm still rather confused... In a good way, of course. confused in a way that makes me curious.

9/18/2005 c8 Holli-chan Stevens
Ayaa! You've made it so strange and interesting! A fresh point of view! Sorry, gotta keep reading!

9/18/2005 c7 Holli-chan Stevens
All right, NOW I'm confused... Is this a play on alternate realities? I've really got to stop reading this and do my homework, but I CAN'T... Another great chapter. Woot!

9/18/2005 c6 Holli-chan Stevens
What? What's wrong with her eyes! You're leaving me questioning again! Great chapter, it adds a bit of concrete to the abstract vagueness of the whole thing.

9/18/2005 c5 Holli-chan Stevens
Ah... A mysterious cabin, perhaps a redevous place later on for the girl and her father? Very intriguing, for sure. Very intriguing...

56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »