for To Death

7/4/2006 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
Wow... I love the way death is personified.

This is a very intricate piece. I really loved it. I dont know why I havent read it before. You almost tease death in it. Like a "come and get me" thing.

Youi take control of death in the end..Like you have the choice of when to "flag" it down and let it take you. Powerful...

Your poetry always captivates me. I loved this piece star... awsome.
3/7/2005 c1 20sTrive
So True... So True... I love your poem... Death desires us all, but we defy *strikes comic pose* WE DEFY! lol... i had sugar cookies today- sorry for the weirdness ^_^ Look at another of my poems and i'll do the same!
3/1/2005 c1 18Kyante
i also like this poem. it gave me a different view on death. i have never feared death, but i have also never pittied it. again, great job!
2/28/2005 c1 7Alareic
Very good. It completely sets someone in their place. I agree, everyone has their death poem.

-Alareic-
2/28/2005 c1 12Thimble
Very interesting, i like this poem very much, it makes me think and observe this fact, and that is something i've always loved and done. This only broadens my scope on such matters as these and i hav done a great thinking on it. The whole subject on heaven or life after death, whether there really is one, does someone do such a deed as this? Or does it just happen? You have illuminated the consept and i feel your poem to be a curious one, with such metaphors that one must look beyond the words and look deeper into it's core. I shall ponder on this thought now that i have read your poem, even though i have thought about it often before but i never saw it like that. And when i say that i mena when you said about the 'cursed angel' i never thought that this could be such a person. It was a good poem, not your best i admit, in such ways as expressing words beautifully and smoothly with a rhythmic pattern, but good in the way of expressing your idea yet in a colorful and metaphorical way.Keep up the writing!

(V) (*-*)
2/21/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
^^ i feel the vivid emotions in this~~haa~ do i have a death poem,? Yup i think so, sure shows what a soceity we live in^^keep writing!
2/20/2005 c1 1o0oAnnie
I really enjoyed this poem..it was long but really good! It's a great perspective on death and I love how it's like you're talking to death directly...nicely done...it really made me think and look at death in a new way! keep writing!
2/14/2005 c1 14Cheyenne Kai
Really liked the imagery used in this poem.
2/12/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
A offering to safe and peaceful travel to a much more comfterble atmosphere,.. An

That is amazing personification and metaphors.. beautiful poem
2/12/2005 c1 31suishoku-ketsurui
i like the different take on death- it makes it seem not so cruel. Also it sound like you put alot of effort in to this- GOOD JOB!