for Life of Magick

5/15/2006 c5 17witchwriter
Wow this is awesome. & could u reveiw some of my stories and poems pleez!
4/2/2006 c5 eggsbenni221
Okay, I just have one question. Why can't they use their powers? What's the point of being a witch if you can't use your powers? Is it because they're living around non-magic people? Is it sort of like that statute of secrecy in Harry Potter where they can't do magic in front of muggles? Okay, if you don't read Harry Potter, then that made no sense to you. Sorry.
4/2/2006 c4 eggsbenni221
I like where the story is going. I just think this chapter is a bit too short. Maybe lenghthen it a bit? Have Brad ask more questions? He just sort of accepts it. just my opinion.
4/2/2006 c3 eggsbenni221
oo, good stuff. Very intriguing. I'd write more but i want to read more...going off to read the next chapter
2/21/2006 c5 not the only deleted account
I wonder...this is really interesting. I still don't get how it can be an arranged marriage if an old lady comes, puts her hand on the mother's stomach and says that to the couple that their daughter will marry her(the old lady's) grandson. Maybe its because I'm just slow today. Well, I hope you update soon!
2/14/2006 c5 2delusional101
Whoa, nice. Update soon!
6/28/2005 c4 2NomadicWriter
i like it its great, i can't wait to read more, please update soon i can't wait to read more.-Kate xoxo
6/21/2005 c4 2FireBad.TreePretty
no i like it! please continue!
6/13/2005 c4 Queen of Word
I think that your story has a very good begining and that you should update it.
4/10/2005 c3 1BeccaBoo14
awa...

Update soon por favor?
4/2/2005 c3 TopazDragon
Mager drama! I love it! Please update soon!
2/19/2005 c2 2NomadicWriter
I loved it i cant wait to read more, please update soon.-Kate xoxo
2/17/2005 c2 1o0oAnnie
Whoa...what're Tom and Dolly gonna ddo?

Looks like Natera just graduated high school...congrats to her :D Oh and she has a boyfriend too eh? I loved how her mom wanted her to have dinner with the family but the dad let her go hang out with her friends...lol yay for the dad

There hasn't been a huge amount of character developement yet, when I think of Dolly I think of the typical mom and when I think of Tom I think of a kind, giving, dad...when I think of Natera I think...not much...she seems like the typical teen...typical is okay for awhile but soon you're going to want to show how she's DIFFERENT (cause in real life, the typical teen only goes so far, everyone is different in SOME way, shape, or form) from every other teens...cause so far all we know is that she would rather hang out with friends then family and has a boyfriend she seems to like a whole lot...add a lil something special in the mix...maybe she has a fear of something weird..or uses a certain phrase to death..just be careful not to make her a Mary Sue (I think that's what it's called)...it's when the character is perfect in every way...pretty, has a b/f, has tons of friends, and an overall great life...then again this story is only on the second chapter so you have plenty of time to character develope :)

I'm interested to find out 1.) why her dad was so upset from the last chapter and 2.) what were her parents talking about in the car

Anyway, enough of me rambling lol..keep writing!
2/12/2005 c1 o0oAnnie
Cute first chapter...Natera eh? Interesting name...I wonder why her dad seemed so upset...you have great dialogue in this piece, especially with the girl...keep writing!