for If

5/8/2007 c1 10DashedHope
hey this is a really goo piece...lol its also a little funny seeing as her hero, her father was to blame for her funny walking habits...all the time he thought someone else was to blame...great writing!
2/6/2007 c1 The Intelligent Designer
Haha...pretty funny. I liked this, shows your talent for writing. Eh, religious stuff...didn't feel it was necessary to mention Him. Could of said him...w/e. Good piece.
1/19/2007 c1 29hasseena
Definitely Flowers. And bouquets of them.

In response to (A/N: Don’t mind Reba, she can get a bit melodramatic at times. Flames, flowers, anything will be welcome!)

Its simply beautiful. What gave you the inspiration to write a story like this?
1/18/2007 c1 24caralita
this story has promise, however i couldn't really figure out why she walked the way she did, perhaps in your revision make that a bit more obvious? i don't know, it could just be me. otherwise, the piece is gorgeous, and has a memoir-like air about it. are you, by any chance, the little girl?
11/26/2006 c1 6xalter-egox
This story was cute and light-hearted. I wonder why they didn't ask their daughter earlier who it was that taught her? I love the line: "...You took me to a staircase to teach me how to walk?" That's when it hits the reader (through the eyes of the father, of course) and you just think "oops!" It was an enjoyable quick read. Keep writing!

xalter_egox
2/20/2005 c1 3melody mama
Aw, that is so sweet. What an awesome daughter and what an awesome dad. You're an awesome authro, keep writing.
2/19/2005 c1 Winter's Shadow
finally i get around to doing it huh? flawless as always my friend, flawless as always. did i ever tell you how proud i am of you? ok... ok... i'll cut down on the flattery. for all i know it might blow up your ego to the propotion of a bloated gigantic beachball and the next thing i know you'd be expecting me to fall down and worship your 'cleopatra like' feet. wait a minuted you already said you wanted that didn't you? hee hee! anyways can't wait for the next one to be posted. i'll give a tip - post it under the catagory 'romance', it will get you more reviews since i suspect it's the most widely read. it's good to have a diverse opinion. 'general' has more stories but so many short stories n new stories crop up everyday that people tend to stick reading the ones they already know and it takes time to build up a variety of reviewers. hope you put it up soon. *wink* let me know when you do.