for That Girl

6/3/2005 c2 7Dolenrothiel
Kind of wierd and confusing...but good i like it write more
4/10/2005 c2 24alivewithlove13
hey! this is awesome! i really like it :) i'm going to finish reading all your other stuff and reviewing it, i've read most of it before but my computer wouldn't let me review it :( but it's awesome keep up the good work :)
4/3/2005 c2 28Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo
Hey! I apologize for not reviewing sooner, but I've been so busy with school! (As is obvious by my dead ff.net acount...) Our marking period ends this Monday, so hopefully I'll have more time... Anyway, this chapter was good! I highly encourage you to keep going! Plow forward and nail that next chapter, yeah!

Oh yeah, and so I don't miss any future chapters...I'll put you on my Author Alert list.
2/27/2005 c2 10JojoAnn
Is this story going to make sence soon? It's really interesting. I kind of like it. Well I mean I do like it, it's just...different. Update soon.
2/20/2005 c2 1Realitydreams
Oh...update soon! Thanks for reviewing my story!
2/19/2005 c2 ALL Smiles
HAHAHAHHAHA You have such a awesome story ^-~. It is so creative and intresting. I really liked how the other kids are like such idiots.Tami is totally kul she reminds me of me by her attitude and what she has to go threw
2/18/2005 c1 EP
Wow! This is a really good piece of writing! It's very descriptive and creative. I would change the word impress with something else though. The beginning is a little confusing, but it all comes together a little later. Keep writing! Good luck with your future pieces.
2/15/2005 c1 28Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo
Wow...I'm so confused! Please update soon so I will know who she sees! Is it Kene? Is it, is it?

Oh yes, and what did you mean by the layout being how you wanted it? It looks fine to me except for the weirdly placed italics. Is that what you meant?
2/14/2005 c1 1Realitydreams
Cool! I like it! Update soon!