for Nekarra

3/13/2001 c1 7Churinga
Like it.. :) It was a little like history, because it's all thrown at you at once.. y'know? Kind of hard to keep it all in your mind. And of course some of it was unclear, but to anyone who says so, it's a creation myth! Come on. Anyhow, it's good. I like it. :) It's like.. you know in some science fiction books, they've got an introduction explaining the colonization of the world or whatever? It's kind of like that. You should write a story about Kenall and use it as the intro. Please do please do. I like the world.
3/10/2001 c1 KT Lilac
I like the Kenall concept, but (for me, at least) this seemed too much like a history essay, which my teacher *definitely* gives me enough of anyway. Continue! Write an actual story about this awesome place! Give these characters a part! I will want to read it!
9/13/2000 c1 Fidelius
It's good to know I'm not the only person who loves to create new worlds! My friends think I'm insane when I chatter on about some world I created for some of my stories. This was very good! Love the names! And do, do, DO write a Kenall fic.
5/23/2000 c1 Stella Storm
I loved it!
4/11/2000 c1 Starseeker
I really liked it. This was very interesting, and the story sounds exciting. I hope you write more soon!