for Eagles May Soar

6/16/2013 c20 Story Weaver
more please.
8/30/2009 c9 White Shadow
Oh my GOSH! Hot elvish boy! heh heh heh eh *Chokes when laughing* I'M OKAY! lollollol! I love Baby antics it is SOO funny! heh... I laughed my butt off when I read the spiderman part.. lol... heh heh

PEACE (Perfection, ease, affection, care, everlasting LURVE!)
12/3/2007 c20 1Lilly S. Robert
Please i'd really like to know, whats happening between quien and taeth. Did he really like her? or was he just trying to save her? if not will they ever hook up? I'm kinda confused
5/4/2007 c20 The Anti-prep
omg that story is hilarious! creepily enough, baby reminds me of one of my many brothers (i have 6 bros and a sis and i'm the oldest, bleh. i'm glad that she gets Taeth, he's my fav. elf. he sounds so uber hott! lol. ur rele good at writing stories like this. Quinn almost reminds me of myself. well, keep writing 'cause ur good at it. can't wait to read another one of ur stories (and yes i do relize i am reviewing the story 2 years after it was finished but w/e, i'm jus cool like that.)
3/31/2007 c20 ItalianQT
Interesting story...it would be insane to have that many siblings! lol
11/29/2006 c1 reona
A very funny story but wheres the romance?
6/3/2006 c11 sylim
hey i know this may be kinda late to submit a review...but i just found fictionpress and your stories...so far i have read the story:finding time to play with pink duct tape and i think its great! keep up the good work...:D
2/25/2006 c20 La
Amazingly amusing story. :) I was very amused by the constant tie-in of "spoons!" Baby is... quite interesting. Good story, very fun.
2/17/2006 c20 2Casey Drake
...weird but abso-freaking-lutely HIlarious.

*is cracking up*

XD CD
2/17/2006 c1 Casey Drake
...ohmigod... I've read this before!

And I still like it!

did I review this the last time I read it?

*checks* oops, guess not. Sorry.

*reads on*

:) CD
9/3/2005 c20 Sabi
GREAT STORY THEA!(or whatever your name really is.) Yeah, it had no plot until the last 2 chapters, but that's part of its appeal. Good Job! Yay! The end of this story generated a real warm fuzzy feeling.
9/3/2005 c19 Sabi
The poor Lorens, all these weird elves keep just...WALKING into their house and yard and stuff and saying and doing weird things. Hm, Jaan's bad, huh? I like him better now, I always like the bad guys. (They seemed to get rid of the evil king in their kitchen too easily, though...that was kind of a letdown.)
9/3/2005 c18 Sabi
Ok, thanx, not so confused now. The story is coming to its climax...(dun-dun-DUN...*scary music if you cant tell*) Hey, I kind of liked the nerds, they were funny. The Airheads deserved Baby, though. Baby, ROCK ON!
9/3/2005 c15 Sabi
This story is completely insane.(In Japanese, atamagaokashii means insane, did you know that?) Imagining that last scene...atamagaokashii. It was funny, of course, though, but I am a bit confused. Stupid Venusvadore, she always has to like the same people that I like.
9/3/2005 c13 Sabi
Ha, good chapter. (Do I ever have anything ELSE to say? well, it WAS!) I like Derek second best, he reminds me of myself on bad days, and on some good days. Now, who has showed up now...
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »