for Mysterious Savior

6/17/2005 c3 15MolestAPeanut
Oh! Good story so far! Please continue! :) Please! lol

~S.Buh Bai
3/1/2005 c3 17Tessabe
Hmm, this is getting interesting. I bookmarked this awhile ago and finally got back to it.
2/25/2005 c3 nedi
lol. i'm loving what i'm finding out about this story. =D little do they know... (andrew and uncle) that chelsie's lost somewhere by herself. great chapter!

|diSasteRAngL|
2/22/2005 c3 1cozmic comic collector
enh, sounds like the handsome Tarzan guy is the only one who actually cares about Chelsie's well-being. Poor girl,the island is the only place where she wasn't surrounded by pervs. *sigh* That guy better show himself soon, or I'LL MAKE HIM! X3 Atleast this is being updated every other day, not every other month like some stories. Can't wait for the next chappie!
2/21/2005 c2 just someone
WOW can you please write more i love it!
2/20/2005 c2 me
i love this story! i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon!
2/20/2005 c2 cozmic comic collector
=3. Is he like..a hunkier Tarzan? X3. I am quite anxious to see what happens in the next few chappies. KUTGW! (kepe up the great work!)
2/20/2005 c2 nedi
awesome story! i wonder what the guy looks like... and why he's afraid of chelsie's reaction to his appearance. hope to read more soon! =D

|diSasteRAngL|
2/16/2005 c1 18unthinkable
very good so far. please update soon!
2/16/2005 c1 Raging Libra
this is good. update soon! i wanna know what happens!
2/16/2005 c1 1cozmic comic collector
whoa. dramatic yet not too. i love it! aye...that mate is a perv. i hope he dies in the storm. but the captain doesn't sound too bad...not too bad at all. *smirks* can't wait for the next chappie!
2/16/2005 c1 6Gesikah Leigh