for To Germany With Love

9/26/2018 c3 4CalvinHobbesGatsby
this is a wonderful story, i love the chemistry between Kurt and Elsa. You should keep going.
5/21/2018 c49 BlueballpointPen
What in the fuck is going through your mind when you wrote this? How do you want us to like Kurt when he is just a little piece of shit, rapping a girl and then apologize with the excuse "I have a girlfriend "and "I was drunk"? Your history facts are awful and plain anti Hitler which I can understand but you push it in a way its hard to keep reading I read 3 chapters of this random ones and they alone showed me this wasn't worth reading. So basically this was shit.
3/15/2011 c52 sydney420
This story is incredibably sad. I believe I cried from chapter 15 all the way to 52. I sincerely hope you make a sequel, or an epiliouge, i would love to know what happens to Kurt. If all else fails, make something up and message it to me? I beg you.
3/15/2011 c26 sydney420
This chapter made me cry.
12/31/2010 c52 2TheMightyFork
Ugh... I can't believe she didnt make it! Gr! I read all 52 chapters during the night, thinking it was going to end well, and then it doesn't! I burst into tears! Also, I'm writing about a neo-Nazi... So I get that criticism as well about sympathy for a controversial character... I was with Kurt all the way :) And there was something about Elsa that I just found annoying... But it was a good story, reminded me of "The boy in the striped pyjamas" alot.
6/25/2010 c40 2Cath F
I really like this story.

Oh, and , this may sound really weird, but the cat, Schnitzel's my favorite character in the story :-)
11/26/2007 c1 2sayxwhatx9
Nice.

I like it.

Historical Fiction is lovely :)

Kat
10/11/2007 c52 Conn
hey i loved the story, i don't really want to go into much sorry, I myself and a horrible author and any advice will likely backfire! but i loved the story~

nice work!
4/15/2007 c1 Lukertin
I agree, this story is not only idiotic but insulting to everyone's intelligence.
7/10/2006 c1 Slightly Annoyed
My family is from Germany, so I find several aspects of your story slightly offensive and historically inacurate. First off, the Hitler Youth was the equivalent of today's boyscouts. They still attended school, and the extent of their trips involved biking to a farmhouse. I should know. Next, you portray most of the German population to hate Jews for no good reason, and none of them to care about a Jew's well being. Also very untrue. The majority of the German population were angry with the Jews because it was a time of economic depression and Jews had jobs available, but refused to hire Gentiles. This doesn't excuse the Nazis in any way, mind you, but it wasn't like the total population had no reason to be angry with the Jews. Also, most of the population was blind to what the nazis were doing. (You'll find more biases and lies in history books than you will anywhere else.)I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but being a German, I do tend to get somewhat offended when people who only listen to one side of the story or have a bias themselves further corrupt the minds of an uninformed population. Thanks.
6/16/2006 c47 BittenDhampir
"God should have stopped after he created animals. Humans just ruin everything."

Dang... seeing everything from another point of view makes you think. Thanks - we often forget that we're all human.
3/7/2006 c52 Amethyst-Clover
Very well done,I loved every minute of your story. I never really looked at the holocust closley from a germans point of view, I think you wrote one such point of view really well, I enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait for the revise. Thanks again for a really interesting and fun read. :)

Cheers!
2/11/2006 c52 2animeforever9
wonderful, WONDERFUL story. it was so sad. poor kurt. i feel so bad knowing that some people during the war suffered like that. you're a great author. maybe i'll read some of your published books one day!
2/9/2006 c40 animeforever9
omg, i can't believe elisabeth and louisa are dead! that's just so sad!
2/8/2006 c36 animeforever9
aw...poor little baby, having to be born at a time like that.
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »