for It Came From the Bar

2/18/2005 c2 Lupeias
*overly happy with mention of Apollo* Hands off, he's taken.

...How the heck did I find this and get the keyboard?

Am I being used as a muse again?

I hope not.

(Of course not, you're my muse of Death. I'm writing about politics. While very close, your stories always end up with beheadings.)

Oh, yeah.
2/18/2005 c2 Nenya Culariel
I like it, I really like it! :) I've heard some of you going on about things that happen in the Lounge (and have been in the lounge/chat once or twice) but it's sort of seemed jumbled and messed up to me, so it's good to see it written as an intelligible story. So far I like Rosemary and Dill (great names) and Apollo the Stuvian-looking speechmaker who's nonetheless afraid of dentures. :D

Can't wait to read the rest!
2/17/2005 c1 Araeph
Man, it's been so long since I've been on Fiction Press that I've forgotten my password and which e-mail addy I used. Oh, well.

The forewords are hilarious. They're a neat way of getting us into the mindset of the story. If you plan on revising this (I know that you wrote it for NaNoWriMo and might not have had time), I'd suggest you put in a little more character development in the beginning. That way, the readers have a firm grasp on the reality of the characters as they are transported into the bizarre reality that is the Protectors of the Plot Continuum.

Onto Chapter One...
2/17/2005 c2 Rohirric Monkey
Hello. This is Rohirric Monkey from the PPC board. Just wanted to let you know that I love where this fic is going (not that'd I'd know or anythin'. . .but yeah).

“You’re used to giving inspirational speeches, aren’t you, Apollo?”

“Er, yes. Does it show?”

*giggles* Am willing to bet large amount of money that Apollo has a last name and that it starts with an "E."
2/17/2005 c2 Dragonlet
Fabulous! This is awesome so far, luv. I'm now off to feel bad about my own writing techniques.

Hee. No, really, it's awesome. Say hi to Ginger for me.
2/16/2005 c2 6A A Another Dumb Gwailo
Haha, OMG, that's such a coolness, randomness story! Woohoo!