for Dearest Friend

6/26/2006 c24 fighterfemmemoonshadow
this story is pretty cool. i like malik and samara the best i think, though im having trouble keeping the other guys straight. i cant wait to read more
3/23/2006 c24 Bob dole
hey i read your story oviously and i was wondering if you have read"the year of the secret assignments"? well good luck
3/23/2006 c1 5Paperbackprincess
oh wow, thanks, I was afraid that it would be confusing, i mean, I know i was kind of rambling, so chacnes are, I'll probably fix it up... The pattern is letters, then blogs, then conversations, then what they are doing and such...
3/22/2006 c23 californiapoppy
Well I must admit I am a bit confused. The plot is excellent, but I can't seem to keep all the characters straight. If I was you, I would add in more letters/blogs before they all see each other at the movie - it would make the movie chapter a lot less confusing and really add to your character developement. Other than that, I really like this! The plot is awesome and your writing stlye really compliments the piece. Update soon!
10/25/2005 c21 Ruby-Wonder
Damn Cara pisses me off! ^_^
10/25/2005 c19 Ruby-Wonder
YEP Im definately loving this!
10/24/2005 c19 1Michaelina
This is really good and interestin I LOVE your writing style! Keep them up
10/21/2005 c18 Ruby-Wonder
UPDATE SOON! ITS REALLY GOOD! You know what it reminds me of? Finding Cassie Crazy. So anyways, pleease update soon. Its really awesome!
2/16/2005 c4 ANM
Have you read "The Year of Secret Assignments"?

Your story sounds like that book.