for Seeing Poetry

9/13/2005 c1 Ericalyn
to feel an emotion, to experience something, anything, is a form of poetry. poetry is a reflection of its makers mind, heart and soul, it tells all. and you have proven to be a poet. anyone who can express one of the hardest expressions(poetry itself) and make it so real that you can feel it inside you, must be a true poet.

this was excellent and if my words make no sense it is because my mind is still trying to comprehend what it just experienced. (it is most certainly a good thing, a very good thing) awesome work, keep it up.
8/25/2005 c1 11Tzotel431
You seem to feel every thing that you write. This was deep and dark. I liked it.

Tzotel
5/5/2005 c1 4thisspiltmilk
"In this world you can see all limbs flying lifeless,No angel can rescue you from this hell.This so pleasurable hell and coldness.Embrace it, dissect it, and ravish it,"you should write like that all the time. wonderful. the words pleasureable, dissect, and ravish are fantastic in that context.
2/16/2005 c1 19SWeeT-x-eTeRNiTY
true, true.. poetry is experience and a reflection of the soul.. my friend asked me to write a poem for him about heartbreak recently and im having trouble because its really something i have yet to experience.. anyway, beautifully analyzed and portrayed..

*add to favorites* :D