for Back To The Past

6/28/2006 c1 50pixieofdarkness
i liek this, its short and gets a point across
6/20/2005 c1 Raiju
I'm not one for haikus...but this one said a lot in ten little words. All of your haikus do, really...but this one does a little bit more to me...
4/20/2005 c1 19Kiran S
wow i loved that. so deep. great job. these haiku's are always hard to write because you have to make it short, but powerful. you achieved that though!

-kiran
4/3/2005 c1 2goochflex
I realize that haiku is extremely natural for the english language. Hell, it even proposes a a challenge with syllable usage rather than rhyming. I would be lying if I said I have never written it. Actually it is the only type of poetry I allow myself. But, it is a Japanese Writing Tool. Or chinese. Or something. BUT, (i didnt mean to disrespect there) their languages are based upon syllable usage and there prose historically has never rhymed. Haiku and Tanku is another languages poetry. Not english's. Sorry, I got carried away. It's not that I didn't like you haiku. But it sounds to me like the person of this haiku forgot their meds. Also. Fictionpress.com really sucks at this but a title really ruins haiku. Considering the lack of abundance of words. Hey, this is the first thing I have reviewed of yours and plan to check out more of your stuff. I'll get around to it. Keep writing, despite flames. This isnt one.Gooch
3/30/2005 c1 22dragonsdream13
thats a nice little haiku. keep writing 'em cause you seem to be very good at it. O also, Thanks for my review, i really appreciate it. -DragonsDream
3/29/2005 c1 26Kris 56
Nice. You really are good at Haikus.
3/26/2005 c1 169Siberia82
The sorrow you feel is expressed so beautifully. Kudos!
2/27/2005 c1 Stephen Fierce Publications
Again, very emotional.
2/20/2005 c1 10Meleny
All I have to say is:

Smile damnit.
2/20/2005 c1 Ivriniel
Great haiku! I like the third line. The anaphora emphasizes the deepness of the depression and the despair of the speaker very well. I also like the title.
2/19/2005 c1 David Stephen
These are so vivid and inspirational! Keep up this ectstatic work! ~DS~