for The Broken Road

6/7/2008 c24 RoyalRose
Hello! Im a new reader and i loved your story and even though i dn't know you,your story was well written so im happy about your book writing. P.S: The broken road should be a book on the shelves too.
6/7/2008 c24 cherrystraw
OMG! this is awesome, i really really liked it! keep writing!
6/7/2008 c24 dj-baker
CONGRATS! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! I DIDNT READ YOUR OTHER STORY BUT I KNOW THAT YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT AFTER READING THIS ONE...LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE OTHER 1!
6/7/2008 c24 vocecara
Congrats! :D
6/6/2008 c24 2akaCHEEKS
good job about the book deal! i'll definately be looking out for it in the bookstores!
6/6/2008 c23 Dragon of luck
My god this was an amazing story! I loved it and will end up reading it again.

Also congrats on you own story being published. I work at a Borders so I will be sure to keep an eye out for it. Not really a fan of Jane Austin but I'm willing to give it a shot. Again Congrats!
6/6/2008 c24 thatcrazychickcindy
Congratulations!

You deserve to get this recognition!

YAY! :D
6/6/2008 c3 DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE
Beautiful storyline
5/21/2008 c3 MarieUnderSeige
I like it! : )
5/7/2008 c23 lovingstar
brilliant story!
4/28/2008 c23 3Kadekksys
aw! this was really good! just read it in one sitting and I'm definitely adding it to my favorites! nice job! :)
4/15/2008 c23 Hazelnut Romance
its a really, really good story! i like it! ;]
4/14/2008 c10 3naivete chica
Oh by the way, I loovved the picnic scene! It fit in so perfectly, especially with Lilly's blindness. There's a phrase in that chapter(9) that you should maybe change- "She was a pure magnet to men," since magnets were after the Regency era. And not sure about "screwed" and some other modern terms. But other than that I learn't many new things about C18 England from your story, like bourbon and that dragon and star fruit were delicacies.
4/14/2008 c23 naivete chica
That was amazing! I loved Lilly and Logan, they were so perfectly imperfect, and I loved the complications and inner conflicts. I loved what you did with Rebecca coming back, I completely didn't expect it. And even when he received the letter, I was imagining an evil cunning bitch, but the way you portrayed her was so much more realistic as Logan's old love.

I had almost stopped reading after a few chapters at the start, and I'm so glad I continued! This story got so much better with every chapter. Your writing and your characters matured with the story. I'd strongly suggest rewriting the first few chapters, because they don't do justice to your amazing story. I think Logan's conversation's with Roland about bedding his new servant need to be toned done, and Lilly shouldn't be as rude to Logan. I think it paints them as a stereotypical rake and rebellious girl. But they're so much more individual than that, as I realised once the story developed.

Thanks for an wonderful story! I loved it, and couldn't put it down. Started and finished in half a day. ^^ Please keep writing more!
4/11/2008 c23 2Lady of Confusion
i loved it. This story was great!
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »