for The Broken Road

7/13/2007 c11 atreyu love
m. so they finally give in to it.
7/13/2007 c1 atreyu love
this is about the third time im going to read this ;]
7/1/2007 c23 7BITT3RSW33T
I read your profile and heard about your absence from this site, but I just felt the need to review. This is REALLY captivating and I get why you've gone on to actually write a book. Good luck with it all!
6/15/2007 c15 5vocecara
LOGAN IS AN ASSHOLE! How can he still love Rebecca after so long? Does he really? ARGH.
5/27/2007 c23 Blueberry Sparkle
The stupidity some of the most intelligent of people possess never ceases to amaze me.
5/26/2007 c23 16Midge-The-Hopeless-Romantic
love the story darling!

absolutely fabulous!
4/10/2007 c23 12sunflowersing
Tears of joy are running down my face. I'm so happy that things worked out between the two of them. You should really think about writing for a publishing company! Take my word, you are certainly a great writer.

4/10/2007 c14 sunflowersing
YAY! They are happy again! Nothing like a bout of make-up sex to improve the mood. :-D

4/9/2007 c2 sunflowersing
WHAT? SHE'S BLIND NOW? Hmm... this should make for a very interesting seduction.

4/9/2007 c1 sunflowersing
AAH! *holds breath* What happens next?

4/1/2007 c21 2akaCHEEKS
oh shit forgot to add it on my fav. list
4/1/2007 c22 akaCHEEKS
swear i cannot get enough off this story. i re-read it again today dude! haha that's how much i'm in love with it! ima go eat now though.
3/3/2007 c23 jaitee
amazing story! i'm sadden that you won't be posting on fictionpress anymore. but i'm also happy that your writing carreer is getting better for you. i wish yout the best in the fiction world and hope that all of your writings would be published for all the people to enjoy. :)
3/3/2007 c18 jaitee
ahh, i love your story. your writing is so good. it's almost as good as a publishing author. i've been looking for great historical romances on fictionpress but haven't found a decent one. luckily i came upon this story. I LOVE IT. i hope you are going to write more historical romances. i would definitely read them. i couldn't stop reading this story. seriously, i've been on the computer for hours on end!
2/17/2007 c23 akaCHEEKS
aaw. i feel sorry for that girl janelle.
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »