for The Broken Road

3/16/2005 c22 21Xuewen
Oh ho! Lilly's uncle's dead! Logan told Lilly he love(ed/s) her! Yayay! Rejoice!

But...

...What about Lilly's sight? Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let her regain her sight! PLEASE!

-grovelling on the floor- Please...

Haha.

Regards,

Mlle. K.T.
3/15/2005 c22 Sarah
YAY! Logan has finally come to his senses! Great chapter! I have stage crew and it's tech week, otherwise I would definitely be reviewing more often.
3/15/2005 c22 AutumnSapphires
I was on the edge of my seat the *entire* chapter!

You are an amazing writer, and I look forward to reading *all* your stories to come!

Can't wait for the end chapter. :)

~Autumn
3/15/2005 c22 8poohba
A few chapters ago it was "what an awful time to find out you're pregnant." Now it's, "what an awful time to be blind" - to hear gunshots and have no idea what they're hitting! You probably could go into even more detail about the sounds and movement she's experiencing in that scene to make it really vivid for your readers. If your heroine can't see, you should take advantage of it in a scene like that.

I'm glad to hear her father didn't really mean for his nasty brother to get everything. And the newlyweds are reunited. Things seem to be shaping up nicely for a happy ending.
3/15/2005 c21 poohba
The plot thickens some more!

There's a lot happening here - the letter, the uncle's plans, the slipping away, Logan's discovery that Lilly is pregnant - and you top it all off with a cliffhanger that makes me want to keep reading to find out what's next.

My only suggestion here is that this chapter seems a little "dialogue-heavy." If you look, nearly every paragraph starts off with quote marks. Maybe mix that up a little or paraphrase a few more speeches for some more interest.

And now... onto chapter 21
3/15/2005 c22 7YawnieBug
*tears streaming down face* OMG! You almost gave me a heartattack! There was SO much action! HAPPY ENDING! *grins*
3/15/2005 c20 8poohba
What a terrible time to find out she's pregnant!

Although, with all the throwing up she's been doing lately, I kind of figured she had to be. I just was thinking it would be mentioned in the last chapter to neatly wrap things up in the way romance novels tend to do. I wasn't expecting it to be a plot point. What WILL Logan do when he finds out? Will he seriously think it's not his child?
3/15/2005 c19 poohba
Ah! I'm facing the frustration of a "If they would just talk to each other, everything would be fine!" plot! lol.

I'm hoping Lilly keeps her secret long enough to build up the tension, but not so long that it will be unbelievable if her husband ever forgives her.
3/15/2005 c22 7unintentionaldisagreement
that was so great. i really loved it!we! is love it. it was so incredible!
3/15/2005 c22 Soren Hawthorne
Oh, WOW! I really love this stroy... it's almost like reading a book, well technically it is a book, but it's so much better! i lke how Logan finally admitted to Lily that he Loved Her, and it was just awesome! get wait to read the next chapter, too bad it's ending, though... btw, I've added you to my Favorite Authors List!*Hugs*Annika
3/15/2005 c22 3kat6528
luv it! can't wait for the next chapter!
3/15/2005 c22 3Desert Illusion
*wipes eyes in joy* That was a really good chapter! I'm glad that Logan got there in time! Oh I'm so happy that Lilly finds out that her father had given EVERYTHING to his daughter! The money isn't that important, but now, Lilly will KNOW that her father loved her, and that she meant so much to him! LOL! That was so sweet!

I am looking forward to the last chapter tomorrow! Can't wait! I hope it's not too short like most Epilogues are though! Some authors just rush everything and end it! It's no fun like that! Draw it out! LOL! Hehehe!

Anyways, take care! Those reviews you got...man! RECORD TIME! Haha!

Lots of love,-Maha.
3/15/2005 c22 animefreak
yay, perfect as always, i like happyish endings, no one good died, so its all good ^.^
3/15/2005 c22 1J.M.W
Yay! That was great! Lots of action and lots of love flowing! I'm so excited! This was your best story yet!
3/15/2005 c22 1cozmic comic collector
WHOO! *does happy dance* uh huh, oh yeah! go logan! go lillian! it's ya birthday, you killed 'im! uh huh, oh yeah! XD *still doing happy dance* phenominal!(sp?) this story is an absolute treasure! you sure you have to wait an entire DAY til you post the next thing? ah well, atleas it have no school, then i can sit at my compie til you do! X3
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »