for The Broken Road

3/14/2005 c21 2BKGal-24
Logan to the rescue! Aw...how wonderful you've crafted this story, the emotions, the characters. The suspense! God, I can't wait till tomorrow!
3/14/2005 c21 30Amorette
what a good twist! oo can't wait for the next chapter :)
3/14/2005 c21 2Destiny Violet
Nononononononono! This is terrible! Cliffhanger too! ahh! write soon and fast. this story is great. if only logan and Lillian weren't so stupid and would have talked before hand! AHH!
3/13/2005 c20 4Nightmare Of Eden
OMG. You have some serious writing talents, I'm absolutely in LOVE with this story! *begs pandapotato to post more* You have serious talent, if this was a lot longer you could really get this published. Anyways, great write, totally flawless! I love it! *drools*
3/13/2005 c1 8Written
wow! awesome story. I love it so far. I'll make a point to finish it another day, but so far, just know that it's really good. Writer's like you inspire me- even though I'm nowhere near as good. This was a pretty short first chapter!
3/13/2005 c20 10CassandraStacy
I really love this story, I believe it is one of the best that I have read on this site. I read your bio, and I just wanted to say congratulations on getting engaged! Oh and also something you may want to consider before trying to get this publish . . . sometimes I noticed that you do a bit of 'head hopping' which is when you tell one person's thoughts, then jump to another in the next sentance. It is mostly in the beginning, I've noticed. And I do the exact same thing all the time, but I'm trying to quit because I read that editors don't usually like that because it can confuse the readers sometimes. But other than that your story is fantastic! I love it, and I can't wait for you to finish.

Luv,

Cassandra
3/13/2005 c20 animefreak
wow...wow...wow...wow...that is somethin i never expected to happen
3/13/2005 c20 53Lady Saleci Loramma
A twist in the plot. Keep up the good work, I'm on the edge of my seat.
3/13/2005 c20 1J.M.W
Man, oh man! You're killing me here! Arg! It gets worse! Well, at any rate, you're keeping my attention. :) Please update soon!
3/13/2005 c20 Desert Illusion
Oh wow! This was another great chapter! I just hope that their marriage can be put to right, like how it's SUPPOSED to be! LOL! I hope Logan trusts her! I mean it's just foolish to think that she would cheat on him! The poor woman can't even see for Heaven's sake! LOL!

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next update!

Loads of love,-Maha.
3/13/2005 c20 2siwonsiwon
*gasp* logan is so ignorant.. but yeah I guess he should think like that. Keep it up!
3/13/2005 c20 1cozmic comic collector
o! this has just GOTTA work out! it just has to! uh, this ending shall be grand, i just know it. can't absolutely wait for the next chapter!
3/13/2005 c20 6SilverMoonlitPath
tears... crying off and on... up-dates soon
3/13/2005 c20 2Melathwen
I love your story! It's so sweet and so strong. I only wish that they could talk to each other, tell each other how they really feel... but I suppose that would defeat the object. *sigh* I'll just have to wait. But I don't think I can wait to find out if Logan will believe her... he *has* to! Please, update soon!
3/13/2005 c20 2BKGal-24
yup, the telltale signs all authors use to foreshadow pregnancy. Though I don't know if that many women actually experience morning sickness.Anyway, that's beside the point. Sucks that Lilly feels bad about Logan. I'd almost think she'd be like "HAH know you know how it feels," but that TOTALLY would've been out of character for her 'cause she's too adorable! Well, I wonder how her uncle will be brought to justice. If there really is anyway of proving two murders. Seems iffy, but I know you've found a way!
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »