for The Broken Road

3/2/2005 c3 8poohba
The way he treats his servants says a lot about Logan. I like the way you did that without coming right out and telling us what a great guy he is, so, of course Lillian must fall in love with him eventually.
3/2/2005 c2 poohba
Ah, here's the description I was hoping to see last chapter. I still think you need some there in the preface, but it's nice to get a picture of Lilly as an adult here - and through the eyes of a shopkeeper. That makes sense. I'm sure she doesn't know what she looks like grown.

I hope you explain in upcoming chapters how she came to have such an awful employer. There are some hints here that are begging to be followed up on.

I guess her situation has improved - she's gone from an employer who beats her to one who has other designs. *g*

This bit about Julianne at the end of the chapter is intriguing. Who is she, really? A prim and proper estate manager or one of Logan's ex-mistresses? Lilly said that his servants seemed nice - did she meet this one?
3/2/2005 c1 poohba
Got to love the cliffhanger ending... It keeps the pages (or, in this case, the webpages) turning.

I like this beginning. I want to find out more about Lilly's friend in Italy. I want to know if Lilly's parents are going to die in the accident or if she's going to be separated from them somehow. I'm eager to see what happens next.

Since your goal is publication, I think it would be good if you added some more description of Lilly and her parents. I want to imagine an excited 13-year-old leaning out a carriage window, but I don't know what she looks like. Is she blonde or brunette? Does she have her father's dazzling blue eyes or her mother's stubborn chin? I want to know!
3/2/2005 c8 GreektoMe
If you want more reviews, your readers are more than willing to comply... Another fabulous chapter. I am interested to see where Lillian's uncle will enter the picture and what it will mean for their relationship...
3/1/2005 c8 Mellisau8
Okay, i have a research paper due tommorow and my parents are going to kill me if they find me up, but i just had to read your story.

Oo la la! Logan and Lillian forever.

Update soon!
3/1/2005 c8 ME
i really enjoy your writing =D
3/1/2005 c8 Sarah
Lilly is an excellent chess player-although it seems Logan wasn't necessarily focusing on the game! Please update soon, I look forward to the daily updates! Based on your other work, you seem to have a great passion for horses.
3/1/2005 c8 Jen
Awesome! =) this story is fantastic so far! Haha, she seems so sweet when she blushes =)
3/1/2005 c8 Tupelo Jazz
Woww...that was an incredibly quick update. I love you so much, I can hardly wait for the next one. I hope some interesting things happen in the next chapter- like the horseback ride! An do please update as soon as you can. Great chapter again! This story is a must for my favourites list.

Love,Lina
3/1/2005 c8 ChelseaDawn
Another great chapter, please get a new chapter out soon...I am one of the most impatient people in the entire world...I swear...
3/1/2005 c8 25crazychick88
im greatly enjoying your story. best of luck.
3/1/2005 c8 11Wolfie Star26
This is awesome. I feel bad for what happened to her, but hey things happen that you can't control. You're an awesome writer and I hope you keep it up. update soon.
3/1/2005 c8 mkSmitty21hotmail.com
I love it so much. Please keep updating. It is so good!
3/1/2005 c8 3Desert Illusion
Aw! That was such a adorable chapter! LOL! So she beats him two times in a row! Holy... She really IS good if she beat him, TWICE! Heheh, she's so cute!

Anyways, I cannot wait for the next chapters to come! I'm like sitting on the edge of my seat here! And he kisses her on the cheek! Well, it's quite sweet of him, but I just don't want him to suduce her or anything. I want him to FALL IN LOVE with her. That would be more siutable if he actually fell for her, instead of coming up with schemes of bedding her, just for his lust, or whatever it is that he's feeling for her. LOL!

Anyways, take care! And THNKX for the quick update! Start writing the next chapters, so we can get on with reading the chapters after the 15th one. LOL!

Lots of love,-Maha.
3/1/2005 c8 Call me when you're rich
As wonderful as always! The relationship has definitely moved up a step and will perhaps further increased on the ride? Who knows, you keep us guessing. I'm so glad he didn't come on too strong and frighten her off! Though she should definitely avoid alcohol, it seems to be her weak point!
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »