for The Broken Road

3/1/2005 c7 limelight
This is quite a story! I am excited to see what the next chapter will bring, so please update soon! Great job,

Lina
2/28/2005 c7 3Desert Illusion
Oh wow! That was a really good game of chess, eh? Quite the surprise for the master! LOL! *sighs* Gossip, gossip, and more gossip, will people never shut their mouths and mind their own business! God! This irritates me so bad! I can imagne what it would have been like back in those day, I mean even nowadays you hear things like that! It really is frustrating. All you life, you have to live by "society's rules" and always have the fear in the back of you mind, "oh! what will people say?" *rolls eyes*

Anyways, this was a really good chapter and I enjoyed it emmensely! I really hope that you UPDATE SOON though! I cannot wait fro the next chapters! I hope that she and the master can be together! He's seeing a new side of her. Aw!

UPDATE AGAIN!

Lots of love,-Maha.
2/28/2005 c7 Sarah
Thank you for updating! I am really enjoying this story; poor Lilly she is in a real condrum!
2/28/2005 c7 3Melania
I absolutely love this story. I read your other story, Love is Blind, and thought it was excellent and just found this one. Anyway, keep up the good work. You write very well.
2/28/2005 c7 nedi
lovely story! it's so well-written, and i like lillian's independence. =)

|diSasteRAngL|
2/28/2005 c7 GreektoMe
I am truly, thoroughly enjoying this story. It flows beautifully and there is always a bit of suspense at the end of each chapter. Love it! I do wish you would update more often, but that is only because I am spolied and selfish... Keep up the good work :o)
2/28/2005 c7 s
could you update more often? i love this fic
2/28/2005 c1 Call me when you're rich
Hey!I'm so pleased that you update this regularly! It is really great and I especially love Logan at the ball, failing to be impressed by his usual conquests. And Lillian...aw bless...she's great but really deserves a break, hopefully Logan will treat her well and give her some much deserved pampering! I think you mentioned that you're going to enter this in a contest? and if so, my only recommendation (and feel free to ignore it) would be to replace the 'okays' with something more befitting the era, eg perhaps a 'very well'? But I really do love your story and I know how upsetting critical reviewers can be, so otherwise, I LOVE it and I hope for more asap!
2/28/2005 c7 anonymous
I love this story. You're a very talented writer. Keep it up! I can't wait to read what happens next!
2/27/2005 c6 Katie
Plese update soon!
2/27/2005 c6 3Desert Illusion
Oh! I'm so glad that Logan saved her! I knew that Brant wasn't right! I knew it! Anyways, I hope you update soon! I wanna see what happens to them now! LOL! UPDATE SOON! Can't wait for more!

Lots of love,-Maha.
2/27/2005 c5 Desert Illusion
Brant is creepy!
2/27/2005 c3 Desert Illusion
Brant doesn't seem right to me. I don't know but he's not giving off a friendly vibe. And "Lilly" seems to be a cute name. Aw! =)
2/27/2005 c2 Desert Illusion
Hmm, the Earl seems like an interesting character. I wonder who he's gonna seduce her, if she cannot even see him! LOL! Very interesting story, indeed. =)
2/27/2005 c1 Desert Illusion
Oh! Interesting first chapter...
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »