for The Broken Road

2/27/2005 c6 Ash
I am loving your work! Very well written and extremely enjoyable!
2/26/2005 c7 Sarah
Yay Logan! Poor Lilly; Brant and Clarkson are vile creatures! I am really, really enjoying this story and the frequent updates! Please update again soon! This chapter nearly made me cry!
2/25/2005 c6 Sarah
I SO LOVE THESE FREQUENT UPDATES! I wonder what Brant does to Lilly?
2/25/2005 c6 2siwonsiwon
bad bad bad brant.. is he planning rape? logan better save her ! hahahah =) jk good job keep it up
2/25/2005 c6 mellisua8
Okay,I have to say, I love your story. UPDATE SOON! I'm be waiting...^_^
2/25/2005 c6 Nora Faust
WURVE.
2/24/2005 c5 Jen
Awesome story! I love the plot, and the jealousy is a total plus. There's a nice balance between dialogue adn description in my opinion. =) Keep it up
2/24/2005 c5 Sarah
Thank you so much for updating! This story is fantastic and has become one of my favorites! I look forward to the next chapter.
2/24/2005 c5 3stanhops
Um, to tell you the truth...you're story's not that good ... it's great. I absolutely love the plot line, because I thought the whole blind thing might throw off the plot (most writers try to get blindless across and it doesn't work at all, but you've really started an excellent work. Please update soon.
2/24/2005 c5 3Sorato4ever1
Great job! I really like this one...Lillian is a strong character which i think is good. A lot of times the girl is a really wimpy pushover...not fun! One thing though...i find that Brant acted out of character. I feel that everyone suddenly not trusting him in this chapter was somewhat forced. In the beginning he was a genuinely nice guy..that's what i felt...and now he randomly kissed her just to make logan jealous. I just feel that you're making him have bad intentions just to have a bad guy go after lillian and then have logan the good guy "save her". I know that you've already written most of it so this is just my opinion. his story has a lot of potential. Please continue...I'm looking forward to your next update!
2/22/2005 c4 Sarah
Wow...I absolutely love this story! Please update it soon!
2/22/2005 c4 anonymous
This story is getting interesting and i'm intrigued. Update soon because i'm sure you're keeping many in suspense of what's to happen next!
2/21/2005 c4 2alwaysthinking
I love this story. Please update soon. I like Logan and I'm glad that you made Lilly independent and strong. Great job.
2/20/2005 c3 4eLm0
Good story! I like the plot, too! ^_^ So, Julianne is becoming jealous, hmm? Well that's so evil of her! KILL HER OFF! LOL! Just kidding; she adds a bit of suspense. Oh, the name Logan totally suits the earl's character! I just love him! ^_^ Hehehe...anyways, Lillian seems really to be a brilliant girl but I feel so sorry for her! Clarkson was so mean to her! Gr...I feel like killing him! and Julianne with him! MUAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Okay, um, I'll go now before I freak you out anymore. ^_^ Update soon, please!
2/20/2005 c3 6Adders721
You already know that I like your story, but I figured that I would leave you a review!~adders~
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »