for The Broken Road

7/13/2009 c24 2renegade01
Erm, hi. Wow. This was really good. I can see why you're a published author. It was easy to read and imagine yourself in that time and place- even though I didn't get how the title fit until close to the end of the story... =)

But yeah, you should be proud of this and my heart goes out to Lillian, bless her. x
7/13/2009 c25 Furstinna
Hey there! :)

Wow this story is just absolutely amazing! Right from the beginning I knew it would be a great story and as I continued reading I was proven correct. Your characters are wonderfully written and your plot was great too. You didn't over do it with the story line like some writers do but you kept it interesting so that the readers would feel compelled to read the whole thing!

Also a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on getting your other story published! I will be sure to keep an eye out for it. I'm sure it will be brilliant too! Yay you ;)

I have been meaning to join Fictionpress for a while now but sadly have not gotten around to it. However after reading this story my interest have been renewed and hopefully I will have my own story posted sometime soon!

Thank you for giving me the privilege as to read such a fantastic story!

Furstinna
7/5/2009 c1 p.kuma-san
Prada and Prejudice seems like a really interesting story! I might go to the book store tomorrow and buy it! :)
6/30/2009 c23 2jessie0754
That was such a sweet (and incredibly sad at times) story! I enjoyed every word of it and frankly, I'm not surprised you got published.

Well done! You really do have a gift with writing! This is one of the better stories I have read and not at all trashy/ smutty (because it has a genuine story behind it)

Again, well done and thank you for posting it up!
6/29/2009 c23 Kimberly Beckwith
Omg it was soo good i hope you write more for this i want to know if there baby is a girl or boy!
6/24/2009 c4 Oops
I meant Brant not the Earl, I just read it wrong!
6/24/2009 c4 Umm
How would Lillian know the earl guy was talking to her (Beginningish of chapter) if she's blind. He didn't say her name or anything, yet she replied when there was another person whom which the earl has previously been speaking too.
6/24/2009 c25 2Mademoiselle Rouge
I've read The Broken Road a while ago (don't know if I reviewed) and I really liked it :) Actually, I think that I'm going to re-read it now ;)

Anyway - the point of this message is to say : CONGRATS on your book! It's awesome that it's actually becoming a real, hard BOOK. That's amazing. I've heard of people on FP who self-publish themselves with e-books or whatever, but you...it's WOW!

Hope you still right on FP, though :)

OOH! And i've just checked your homepage... it's being released in France? DO tell me when! I'm French and I'll buy it :):)
6/19/2009 c23 3Fenyana
I first read this story a long time ago and recently I decided that I fancied rereading it and set out in search of it. For a while, I was unable to find it using the search tool, as I didn't remember the title nor the summary, only that the main character had been blind! As you can imagine, that little bit on info wasn't much help. Eventually, I resorted to going through the romance section of fp trying out various filters to see if I could find it, and when I eventually did I didn't recognise it because you'd updated it again about the book deal and the date on it seemed far to recent for me :p

First of all, congratulations on getting a book published, really well done, and I hope that all goes well for you.

Second of all, thank you for not taking your previous stories off the site. I really enjoyed rereading this one. Very enjoyable story.

I wish you the best of luck with your future endevours as an established author!
6/18/2009 c23 mandygrgyahoo.com
This is my 1st review, just because i could not stop myself from reading on and on.

I want to congratulate you on a story well written. Intrigue, sadness, love, danger, and so much more.

Well done.

You should try in make it into a movie.

I certainly will watch this movie.

good job

Mandy
6/17/2009 c18 TemptedByLaNuit
"Her voice was so cold, so isolated and uncaring; he felt a stab at his heart. Had he turned his beautiful, innocent wife into an untouchable creature? After all she’d lived through, had he finally broken her spirit?"

Something about this segment made caused this to become my favorite chapter. I don't know how you did it, but every time I read this, I almost feel as if I've been hit in the face by a pillow or something along those lines. It's easy to sense the tension here and understand why Logan is so upset (even though he *totally* deserved it). Absolutely fantastic, that's what this is.

I love your story & writing style. Well done, well done indeed. :)
6/13/2009 c24 cyanidecandy
absolutely loved this story! :)

great work!

congrats on your published book as well! how very exciting! :D
6/12/2009 c25 flawedxuni
yes, finally! I can't wait to read your book. Ever since I read the Broken Road (and fell in love with it), I knew that I'd love anything else you'd write. So, I'm positive this Prada and Prejudice story will be amazing :) Though, unfortunately, I can't buy it. I have no job yet :( so I'll just have to make due with getting it from the library (already requested it, and now waiting till they recieve the books). But maybe someday, I can buy the book!

Anyways, just wanted to say congratulations and that I can't wait to read your book!

-eVil uNicorns-
6/12/2009 c25 1S.B.Marianna
I'm so proud of you! no matter how many publishers turned you down, you wouldn't give up! you had the strenght to follow your dream. well done!

unfortunately I'm nowhere near US, so I'll have to wait to buy your book...

who knows? maybe you'll become as big as JKRowling!
6/12/2009 c25 Amai-Lane
You have got to be the most excited person alive right now!Even though you don't know me, I'm very happy for you lol, what an awesome accomplishment. I think that even though a sick vain part of me loathes reading stories about girls younger than me, I might just buy it in support. How inspiring. Yey for you, and I genuinely enjoyed this story as well. :)
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »