for Broken Heartedness: The Cliche

10/20/2005 c1 9CerriC
I'm returning the favor!

"-of carefully tailored soliloquiesoccupy this space between us."-This might be better as "occupying"-

"We walk shoulder with apart,"-I think you meant "width"?-

Yeah, the spacing got a litte distracting. You can actually fix this my holding in ctrl (or is it shift?) when hitting enter.

Overall, I liked this. I think you pretty much broke the cliché with the overall length and depth of the poem.
6/27/2005 c1 23wishingdreamingwaiting
whoa... that was excellent! so..ok i had to read it over but i get it and i love it and great work! ..i really enjoyed the formatting... it made it a million times more interesting and effective ^_^
3/4/2005 c1 42Green Yoshi
I'm sorry to read this, but it's a wonderful piece of poetry none the less. "drowning in truth" I love it. Its nice reading some really good poetry after my recent rejects.sigh and walk on oh Queen of Poetry, Prose, and Imagery.
3/1/2005 c1 36icarus girl
at first, with the weird spacing, it was nearly like two different poems next to each other.
2/26/2005 c1 arcane devices
0_o, t3h spacing made me kinda dizzy.I love this, it reminds me of a quiet day, where you don't do anything but just contemplate about life. You are an AWESOME writer, please keep writing. -ADD
2/21/2005 c1 32Just Stella
Whoa.That imagery was amazing...you're vair vair talented!I love this poem!-Stella
2/21/2005 c1 Kakyou Takashiro
whoa. that's crazy spacing haha. oh well, doesn't take away from the angsty perfection. ^^ hehe. kinda made me all depressed now haha. oh well, just one thing... rated G? nyuu. ^^

kakyou.

as always, impressed and inspired.