for Somewhere Home

9/3/2005 c3 Arcadia Lynch
Oh my gosh, you've got to update this soon. I must know what happens next.
9/3/2005 c2 Arcadia Lynch
Wow, It's been a while Since I've reviewed you. This story is going very well.
7/23/2005 c1 ollywritesfiction
i became interested in this story because the girl shares the same name with me (Olivia), only i'm thirteen.

cool story. i feel bad for her. that would be creepy if that ever happened to me. read the rest later. sorry, but i still luv this story! this is on my faves!
7/22/2005 c1 5The Ladies
I like how you turned a very plausible situation into something quite unique. Wow, the twist about how the mother no longer recognizes her child! SCARY

Plus, if Mrs. Cadby is so powerful as to delete memories, then why can't she just do what she wants without Olivia's help?

What does keeping the flower alive mean?
4/3/2005 c3 Casey C
Hey, Narc! I looking for something to read and Somewhere Home looked like a good choice *smiles*

Great work so far! I'm loving it, had to start at the cliffhanger chapter though *laughs* I like Olivia's reaction to everything and the way you've protrayed Mrs. Cadby. Is Greasy-Hair ever going to get a name? I want to know how her magic has changed, I liked how you made that comment about the grass singing. Great work and I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/16/2005 c3 14Calypso Silverhawk
great story so far. I really like how well you describe all the different characters. Please update soon!
3/13/2005 c3 2DramaLexy
AH! you can't leave it there!
3/8/2005 c3 Starry Eyed Bunny
This is interesting...
3/8/2005 c3 27GravitationDreams
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story leads!
3/8/2005 c1 5Your New Aesthetic
Hello!I must say, that was really very good. You have a lot of talent, and I think you might become something from it one day! Keep me posted if you write more, and if you'd like, would you be able to read and review my story, "Meanings"? The titles going to change, because the real title in Insignias, but I have to split the entire story into two parts, the first being Meanings, the second War. So yeah, I'd really appreicate it if you could! Keep up the nuts work!

~~ Your New Aestheic
2/28/2005 c2 27GravitationDreams
Great story so far. Everything seems good about it, grammatically, and it has a really interesting story line. Keep up the good work!
2/28/2005 c1 Arcadia Lynch
Wow. Thats a powreful begining. Olivia's Reactions are very well done. I think I'm going to like this story.

*adds you to Fav. authors list*
2/24/2005 c1 6iglooey
Wow, amazing beginning. I love your descriptions and the point of view from each character is very realistic. Amazing job.

It's very hard to tell what setting this is in or what era. I was very surprised when I heard about the "magician" part. If this story takes place in a totally different world, it would be better if you explained the setting a bit more. More information.

Wonderful job though and update soon.
28 « Prev Page 1 2