for Divine Intervention

5/30/2005 c1 8Star AJT 84
I should be able to enjoy this.
5/12/2005 c6 9Morbid Maxwell
It's cute and creepy in a frickish (yes, 'FRICK'ish) way...I fluff the shonen-ai-ness, and it's actually a really good story...keep it up!

Morbid Maxwell-Come to the darkside, we've got yaoi!
5/12/2005 c6 Sheepie
It was a great chapter, loved the fight. Can't wait for an update. The Kurei and Hikari image in bed was so kawaii. I can't wait for more. I want more Hikari Kurei smut! They're so cute!
5/1/2005 c5 Sheepie
Squee! Loved it soo much! But Kurai and Hikari need to have a moment! Still love it though. It's fun and makes me smile. A nice change from the stories I typically read. I really like it. It was a great chapter, good job!
4/30/2005 c5 2TwinSaru
I really like your story; it is so intriguing. The characters are really well thought out and the plot is very well paced. I hope to see more chapters soon. If it isn't too much of a burden, could you notify me when you update? Thanks in advance.
4/30/2005 c1 Shadow E. Katt
I like your story. It's very creative, and the grammar/ spelling is excellent. Also, you describe everything so well, the reader can practically picture every detail. You are very good and the concept of your idea on angels and demons is brilliant.
4/28/2005 c5 springsong
Wow! This story is VERY well-written. I'm impressed. I don't care for yaoi, but you have me enthralled with your story-telling. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
4/28/2005 c5 Jace
Hia, ive just read all 5 chapters you have written so far, and they really intrest me! i love ti! but i dont know what Mayumi's hair colour is. you probably mentioned it, but i skipped over it. im so smooth. well keep up the great work!Jace
4/24/2005 c4 Sheepie
Squee! I loved the update. Mirei is... interesting XD Yay! Japanese Wednesday Addams!
4/7/2005 c1 2Kytel Nobunaga
Very interesting. Yaoi is diffently not my thing, but I must say I was entertained by this story. You presented in a way, I could see past my distaste for it, and find the art within. Keep it up.
4/7/2005 c4 54rainbowskye
I am enjoying what I have read so far. It seems to be quite a well thought out story, and the use of flashbacks is good. The characters seem quite strong and yeah, it's enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work!
4/2/2005 c3 2Artificial Soul
Alas, an excellent chapter. I find this very interesting indeed. I can't help but want the demons to attack soon.
3/29/2005 c3 Sheepie
Another wonderful chapter. I loved it. Hikari is my favorite, he's so adorable! Poor Mayumi though, she must be going out of her mind! XD Be kewl though to have that happen to you. Two yummy yaoi-lishes guys saying you had magical powers and were to lead them to a wonderful world... I'd be in heaven. Lol. Anyways, great job, update soon!
3/19/2005 c2 Artificial Soul
I love it when people are clueless so you have to beat sense into them. ^^ It is excellent. Update sooneth please.
3/8/2005 c2 Sheepie
Another great chapter, I love this story. Kurai and Hikari were so funny in this chapter. Poor things don't know anything about the modern world. I loved the unicorn bit. That was funny.

Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!
19 Page 1 2 Next »